Rate this chapter

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Its frustrating too as her homies would confirm she was alive, unless they can exist after she's died somehow which I doubt.
Maybe with awakening and they gain full independence if the user dies? And live as long as the lifespan used to create them lasts? Seems a bit too much imo though.

The homies could just disappear if she's died and with her the only BM pirate there (where is Perospero actually? He should be around? Still knocked out or w/e? Or he actually died? Lmao) , nobody else can verify the homies are truly gone except the people who fought her and saw them I guess? They could notice the homies arr gone maybe? But BMs family are much more likely to notice and realise too?

This is just too ambigious and frustrating for me. Would be fucked up if Kaido dies but she lives too instead.

Brago doesn't think they're dead either.
i think Kaido will die and not Big Mom since Oda is sidelined Big Mom Pirates for a while.
and i like the idea of Kaido became a statue when he about to get out from the magma if indeed he isnt die inside magma.

That also feels like its Kaidos coat next to him, not Big Mom? His coat is missing from his body there.

Kaido is not only gonna die as a lot of us hoped despite the outright deniers in the community too but he's gonna die forgotten underneath Wano too? This really does feel quite a dark and ironic ending for him.

Maybe but I don't see why Oda would draw a separate silhouette that is just Kaido's coat, we also know that Big Mom is down there in the magma with Kaido.

The other silhouette is probably Big Mom but Oda just drew her silhouette weird.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oda just need to make Zoro say some sweet thing like "May you rest in peace" to Ryuma and he can be a better character other than itoryu nitoryu santoryu swooosh.
Stuff like that makes me miss Pre-Timeskip Zoro a bit, I love who he is now but not more than I loved who he was back then