Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

In hindsight or "on reflection", I really enjoyed this chapter after re-reading it.

There's a lot I wanna say about it in a good way but I'm super tired atm, so I'll do it later.

:yasu:

Good chapter and I'm looking forward for the next chapters, post-arc parts are always my favorite parts of op.

About the fight in general and the ending, I've liked it. Kaidou has been fighting for more than 50 chapters, he suffered a lot of wounds and has been shown tired a lot of times but still he was still fighting until the end even tho as we can see when Luffy loses g5, Kaidou fell to the ground because it was difficult for him to stay up.

Kaidou fought with the red Scabbards, then supernovas, then against Luffy alone for 3 rounds and he got 2 power ups and Yamato. Then both of them used their last technique that was hyped for 2-3 chapters saying that this is their last attack and now people say this is anticlimatic.

I like a lot that Kaidou was defeated the same way he appeared the first time, he appeared falling from the sky and making a hole in the ground. Now he fell from the sky and made another hole, it's just that this time he was able to go even more deeper.

I really can't understand the people that think that Kaidou will or should stand up once more, he is a beast not a godlike being

Good chapter and I'm looking forward for the next chapters, post-arc parts are always my favorite parts of op.

About the fight in general and the ending, I've liked it. Kaidou has been fighting for more than 50 chapters, he suffered a lot of wounds and has been shown tired a lot of times but still he was still fighting until the end even tho as we can see when Luffy loses g5, Kaidou fell to the ground because it was difficult for him to stay up.

Kaidou fought with the red Scabbards, then supernovas, then against Luffy alone for 3 rounds and he got 2 power ups and Yamato. Then both of them used their last technique that was hyped for 2-3 chapters saying that this is their last attack and now people say this is anticlimatic.

I like a lot that Kaidou was defeated the same way he appeared the first time, he appeared falling from the sky and making a hole in the ground. Now he fell from the sky and made another hole, it's just that this time he was able to go even more deeper.

I really can't understand the people that think that Kaidou will or should stand up once more, he is a beast not a godlike being
Where the dawn?

That victory sign volcano is suspicious...why choose volcano out of all things to celebrate...usually it's the break of dawn or something shining right?
so kaido was introduced taking 0 damage from plummeting into the ground and it makes sense that he gets defeated by being punched into the ground, and subsequently "killed" by magma even though he literally coated himself in magma-like flames 2 chapters before? ok
Luffy's victory is symbolic with a volcano filling the sky with darkness and thunder with volcanic ashes.
Read my name

Luffy's victory is symbolic with a volcano filling the sky with darkness and thunder with volcanic ashes.
Read my name
and another thing is that the flower capital people don't even have a single clue wtf is going on

they don't even know what happened

all they know is that momonosuke told them the eruption signaled kaido's defeat...even though they didn't know the fighting was happening in the first place

and another thing is that the flower capital people don't even have a single clue wtf is going on

they don't even know what happened

all they know is that momonosuke told them the eruption signaled kaido's defeat...even though they didn't know the fighting was happening in the first place
You already know what's going to happen. 5 act Kabuki structure. Kaido talks about awakening as if he knew it like Doffy and Katakuri. Kaido's incomplete backstory. Missing Rocks flashback. Toki's prophecy with the 9 shadows and the brilliance of the dawn.

You already know what's going to happen. 5 act Kabuki structure. Kaido talks about awakening as if he knew it like Doffy and Katakuri. Kaido's incomplete backstory. Missing Rocks flashback. Toki's prophecy with the 9 shadows and the brilliance of the dawn.
my only concern is that maybe oda is saving the prophecy and dawn stuff for next chapter rather than this chapter

but that doesn't really make sense and doesn't fit with what he usually does

also I feel like the 9 shadows being the scabbards was a huge red herring

literally the moment we found out about toki's prophecy, we were supposed to believe it was referencing the scabbards

incredibly anti-climactic if it actually is just the scabbards in my opinion