Rate this chapter

• Total voters
So you admitting Kaido getting back up and Nekomamushi prematurely called victory?
No because they aren’t mutually exclusive statements. Kaido could get backup and not even fight anymore. Nekomamushi called a victory but there was no victory card or anything and we found out instantly it was a lie.

Do you also not get the Oda is wanking Luffy to surpass Oden like every single arc in One Piece ever

Why do oda think we are caring momo appereance ?
Did law and kidd become yonkou crew ?
why did any tobi roppo member wake up ?
where is queen and king ?
Why is 9 scab very useless ?

No because they aren’t mutually exclusive statements. Kaido could get backup and not even fight anymore. Nekomamushi called a victory but there was no victory card or anything and we found out instantly it was a lie.

Do you also not get the Oda is wanking Luffy to surpass Oden like every single arc in One Piece ever
Yeah Luffy defeated Kaido ater surviving the sneak attack,endured the magma,succesfully pulled off the raid . There's one more thing left from Oden that we need to see from Luffy. It will be when Luffy tells Wano not to underestimate his Nakama

Yeah Luffy defeated Kaido ater surviving the sneak attack,endured the magma,succesfully pulled off the raid . There's one more thing left from Oden that we need to see from Luffy. It will be when Luffy tells Wano not to underestimate his Nakama

Yes guess what his Nakama did? Take down Big Mom, the All Stars, the Tobi Roppo and launched a successful Raid

You're coping. The evidence point at Kaido getting back up. The 5 act strucutre, the Luffy Oden parallels, the Sun not being shown yet and covered by dark clouds with volcanic ash and lightning, Momo not wanting to open the borders, Toki's prophecy not lining up with the dawn
You're on copium
Im on copium because I think a 5 year arc is shit and hasn’t lived up to the hype??? Really??

Tokis prophecy is about the Scabbards. Idk how clear Oda has to make that for you. I wanted it to be the Straw Hats but only one group is getting wanked every second of every chapter

Im on copium because I think a 5 year arc is shit and hasn’t lived up to the hype??? Really??

Tokis prophecy is about the Scabbards. Idk how clear Oda has to make that for you. I wanted it to be the Straw Hats but only one group is getting wanked every second of every chapter
You're on copium that the arc is over when all the evidence is pointed toward the opposite whether you like it or not.
Don't shoot the messenger :choppawhat: I'm just here to dispell the illusion:kata:

Luffy saying he wants to make a world where everyone can eat as much as they want and then a volcano occurring to destroy the work of Kaido and revitalise and refertalise the soil around Wano so stuff can grow everywhere and everyone can eat makes perfect fucking sense
Post automatically merged:

You're on copium that the arc is over when all the evidence is pointed toward the opposite whether you like it or not.
Don't shoot the messenger :choppawhat: I'm just here to dispell the illusion:kata:
What you’re saying then is that Luffy still hasn’t defeated Kaido and that Joyboy hasn’t beaten Kaido yet so Luffy is going to get up and going to beat Kaido again??

Luffy saying he wants to make a world where everyone can eat as much as they want and then a volcano occurring to destroy the work of Kaido and revitalise and refertalise the soil around Wano so stuff can grow everywhere and everyone can eat makes perfect fucking sense
Post automatically merged:

What you’re saying then is that Luffy still hasn’t defeated Kaido and that Joyboy hasn’t beaten Kaido yet so Luffy is going to get up and going to beat Kaido again??
I know how volcanoes work, but thematically, Oda always displays victories with the sun rising and shining down. The fact that that didn't happen yet with Nekomamushi being known to call out fake victories.... What makes you think it's going to end so soon?