Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

Wtf was Oda smoking this arc?

Like for real, this has to be the most anticlimatic resolution to such a massively built up clash in the history of entertainment.

Heck, even the GoT showrunners were heard breathing a sigh of relief and saying "Thank God we're not the #1 bottlers anymore!"

This resolution was so anticlimatic, that the vast majority of fans were sure this couldn't be the end due to various reasons. Heck, even some hardcore "Luffy-certainly-wins-this-round" preachers didn't believe that this mere punch was "it".

I'm not starting with the ZKK debate since it was always blatantly obvious this would never happen, but not only are these fans mad rn, the rest of the fandom is disappointed rn, too.
And yet people will think it's a byproduct of being mad if Zoro doesn't kill Kaido.

Deep down they know it's a lazy mess, but they'll defend it to spite others. No it's just shitty writing from a man who seems to have overextended himself.

I personally think this could still be more filler to reach the next part in the story, but then again the end of Dressrosa was basically the same

Sadly yes...
:josad::josad::josad:
Probably he thought with awakening it would be to much for the alliance to handle them, so he nerf them.

@Wiwi
Imagine if the scabbards would not comeback after the Kaido fight, they eat so much screentime, so much panels.
Fuck the scabbards(even thought I like them), because of them the characters of severale characters suffer, as example Usopp and Brook.
The scabbards should never comeback and Oda should spend more screentime for the villians(flying six) and Strawhats, Law and Kid crews...
I don't hate scabbards themselves, but they had no purpose getting up from their fight against Kaido since they had their cool & emotional fight against him. Imagine if Franky had half a chapter more for his fight instead:few:

It doesn't matter to me Kaen hakkei was goated:steef::steef:

Doubt any Admiral bar akainu will have awakening
So admirals can’t have coc or awakening?

What’s crazy is that right before coating and during it everyone was fine with them having awakening but the hating begins , admirals are somehow top tiers without awakening or coating

B

Ballel

So Luffy is basically a God now.

This heart beat revive shit excludes the possibility of him losing a fight.

Like the only antagonist who can beat him atm is BB since he just taps him and Luffy has no DF powers.
We have always known that Luffy will win:luuh:

:luffylaugh:

The way raid failing has gone from fleeing Onigashima and then coming back 2 weeks later, to Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital to Kaido beating Gear 5 Luffy to know just hoping Kaido and Big Mom awaken LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.