Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ImmaIvanoM if zoro ends up being a shimotsuki and related to ryuma would you drop the series?
See… I’ve made like 3 threads on this topic specifically pointing out that there is no way Zoro is related to these guys because it would be bad writing from the stand point of set up. There is no meaningful set up for this and it’s too unnecessary to Zoro’s character for Oda to just make such a seemingly drastic change to a main character for no pay off

But do you see the problem in my argument. My argument is predicated on ODA IS A GOOD WRITER

Fuck me man. I have no argument anymore. Oda is now provably a bad writer so I can’t even use any of the arguments I’ve had for the last 2 years on this

To answer your question, I would not drop the series. I’d just add this to the growing list of how Oda is a bad writer and I’d move on

Holy shit! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Post automatically merged:

Disagree with me = trolling. Therefore I'm not capable of debate. Go ahead, I thank you.
Much like: Refuting the guy over and over and he starts spinning the debate into something new at every response because he wants to be right.
"Luffy always smiles after winning" but you will ignore that he didn't against Katakuri. You are either right and Luffy didn't won against Katakuri or you are wrong and is not always that he smiles.
After fight Katakuri is also smiling... The fight was over at clash where Luffy expended 10 minutes inside the hole created by Katakuri.
You know this is not the same. Luffy instantly smilling after winning fights is not the same of him smiling after slighty recovering from fighting.

Luffy smiles while villains are knocked out. In this case Katakuri was also smiling.
He smiled at Enies Lobby while trapped by Buster Call.
There is evidence that contradicts your statement. You are simply choosing to ignore them. Just like I'm picking them up to counter argument you are doing the same when saying "because this" or "because that".
"Trapped alone" he already had tied up Brulee so he could escape and was walking fine until Pekoms show up to carry him. You are trying to tell me that Luffy is afraid of being alone so he can only smile when his crew is nearby? Is he a puppy?
You are unable to have any kind of discussion, goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.