Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK IT THIS WAS DISAPPOINTING
NOW GIVE US KAIDOU BACK AND SOME BADASS ENDING
I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT POWERSCALING ANYMORE JUST PLEASE ODA GIVE A BADASS ENDING
B-but don't you want more fodder running? Oh how about the 20th scabbards/Oden related flashback dont you like Oodenn? Isnt he such chad though?

Going by this logic, if Kaido died to a punch, P1 > Kaido because P1 is a brawler
Punches have degrees, strongest brawler > Kaido then in that case Garp

but we all know brawlers are worthless hence why we need swords and/or magma to do the job.

If Kaido dies to magma here, only 3 people would get credit
Zoro and Oden for sofening up his body and scarring it
Akainu for magma peneterating soft wound/scar

Luffy plays no role what so ever in kaido's defeat.

If anything this chapter just confirmed what I said.

Law is well past admiral level. Puncture Wille is a multi island busting attack
that's pretty obvious, Oda uses piercing damage to show that super strong attacks create only a hole. The fact that it pierced through Wano itself should make it country level using Oda's logic

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Gonna wait for raws, but this looks like a wrap. At least for the battles. There's going to be a lot to unpack, though. From the scattered alliance members, the Kozuki siblings reunion, Luffy and Zoro's current conditions, and how the people of Wano react to Momo. The last one could be why Momo is waiting before he opens the borders. He's still concerned whether the people will accept him.

Silhouetting his adult form is probably because Oda hasn't nailed down its design yet. It would make for a solid final page cliffhanger.

theres a reason why zoan recovers fast coz kaido commanders + bm commanders will fight against strawhats with zoro and sanji fighting big mom/kaido. And the real battle will be in flower capital.

Just the man I wanted to tag. I’m glad your here are you ready to take your L yet?
What L?
Either Zoro + Oden + Akainu get credit if magma kills Kaido by penetrating into Oden and Zoro's wounds

Or Zoro cuts Kaido's head.

In the end Luffy played as much role against Kaido as Law and Midd did against Big Mom aka no role.

No less since Luffy got very very very nerfed Kaido when G5 started.

Status
Not open for further replies.