Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual quote:

"When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

This statement was made 4 years ago prior to him revealing advanced armament and CoC. Please learn to read between the lines. :risitameh:
well they will complain no matter what since ZKK didn't happen :D lol

Kid's achievement really pales in comparsion to Law's and Luffy's
What did law achieve?.
His strongest attack although it made a deep hole , that attack as tanked easily while BN couldn't overcome Kids finisher despite using adcoc and soul pocus to boost herself which she never did against Law's finisher

BTW it's kid who sent BM down then bombs did the most of send her even deeper into the hole that Law made

Actual quote:

"When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

This statement was made 4 years ago prior to him revealing advanced armament and CoC. Please learn to read between the lines. It's not hard to figure out. :risitameh:
It's still the same, it's just a stronger punch..... How is this any different.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is now unconscious and not mentioned in the spoiler anymore.
When Kaido comes back, who can stop him now? The ants like scabbards?
Do you seriously think Oda will think about stuff such as battle damage and etc when he can have Momo and alliance moment together?

xD.

If we stretching, there is still Big Mom who can walk around villages to get much needed lifespan/souls and her crew down the waterfall but that's so "Raid is failing" so I won't do that:kobeha:

People who think Kaido being defeated by one punch must be stupid. Where are the guys who said hes been fighting for ages while lifting onigashima? 😂

Kaido will always end up being beaten by a punch. Thats Luffy's battle stle. Oda only said he wont be beaten just because the punch is strong. He got beaten because we know now why that punch is strong to beat him down. Dude got sent underground.

You brain less pile of turd
Some attacks were so strong they were felt across Islands, some were casual strikes

I literally showed you you blind fuck, one that Akainu blocked (Likely WB not even using Gura) was multi building level attack
Based on the fact that Onigashima is smaller than the flower capital, the "mountain" (hill is more accurate) that King destroyed is even smaller than the top of the palace that Nami blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.