Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I can’t wait for his backstory
He seems to know the true history but wasn’t in Laugh Tale.
I bet he’s following the path of Nika, the warrior of liberation

I legit think he simply sees the injustice in the world, and how the Celestial Dragons are extremely shitty.
No need for "secret history" motivation, when the present history is motivation enough to start a revolution.
In Dragon I trust.
:catsweat:

Anti ZKK cultists truly are just as bad as ZKK cultists…

If everyone listened the theory, then either agree with it or disagree with it this forum would be a better place.

I disagree with it and I have good conversations on here with people who do agree with it. why people gotta be so toxic about it
Honestly respectful people who support the theory should and most likely will be treated with respect
in the same token ,arrogant and condescending folks should not be given the same courtesy and more often than not , You see the latter.

I should also note that this wasn't the conversation that was had when sanji didn't fight king or the katakuri vs sanji prediction didn't pan out in wci. This is also not how it went down when pantheos, monkeyDtheories, lukegranders, grand vision with kidd didn't exactly pan out.

Thread bumps
Troll threads
etc
it will honestly be funny if this is the conversation we want to start now the expectations being flipped this time are that of zoro fans. naive to not think similar energy wont be returned.

Because they belittle other roles when defending ZKK

We cannot remain neutral on this issue

It's unacceptable to post toxic comments and belittle other roles when it obviously won't happen. Even if Wano ends without ZKK, they still want zka zkb

ZKK is no longer a simple conclusion. Many of them just want Zoro to be better than Luffy
This. ZKKers single handely turned Worstgen into the most toxic place for One Piece discussions on the entire internet, even mentioning you post on WG on twitter or reddit might get you called an incel or weeb because that's how bad the reputation of this place is. And they expect us to remain civil.

anti zkk pirates are predictable lol How many times are you guys are going to say zkk is dead? at least wait until you see Kaido defeated, because these spoilers dnt feel like it over for Kaido and BM. BM end, being dealt this way is not good writing. You guys wanting shit on zkk so bad, but zkk is better than this

I legit think he simply sees the injustice in the world, and how the Celestial Dragons are extremely shitty.
No need for "secret history" motivation, when the present history is motivation enough to start a revolution.
In Dragon I trust.
:catsweat:
Maybe King will join him in the future.
Sabo and King would be a great fire duo
:pepemwai:

This whole situation with Morj is like a 101 on what not to do when stuff contradicting your theory appears. Giving up is a good thing some time

ya gotta know when to hold em’ and know when to fold em’

And Morj apparently doesn’t understand that
Like I’ll keep it 100 with you guys. If we ever see a straight up fight between a current admiral and a current Yonko and the Yonko fold the admiral I will abandon my agenda and admit I was wrong.

Morj is braindead.

Can you deny that many people just borrow ZKK to belittle Luffy? They just want Zoro to be better than Luffy. Even if ZKK doesn't happen, they will use other theories to prove Zoro > Luffy
Yes, of course there are those who blindly follow it just to push the Zoro > Luffy agenda

Maybe it's just easier for me to spot because I'm a Zoro fan, but I find it relatively easy to spot those who support it for agenda purposes and those who are genuinely knowledgeable about the theory and invested in the thematic purposes & the evidence

This whole situation with Morj is like a 101 on what not to do when stuff contradicting your theory appears. Giving up is a good thing some time

Well, since he’s dug his feet in, he’s gotten much more publicity which leads to more viewers which is all he cares about. people watching to agree with his opinions or people watching to laugh at them are the same to him

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Oh he definitely understands it

But he still does it because it gives him views.

Regardless of how wrong he is you are still talking about him and giving him attention which he was seeking from such takes 🤷

he's the only YT ber being discussed is kinda a statement to his genuineness..
Regardless of whatever flawed takes he come up with there are all based on some sort of logic and narrative sequences basically "how things should be done the way they usually are" or just missing plot points.

if someone like him says Zkk ain't happening then
:steef:

you bet its likely the case

Honestly respectful people who support the theory should and most likely will be treated with respect
in the same token ,arrogant and condescending folks should not be given the same courtesy and more often than not , You see the latter.

I should also note that this wasn't the conversation that was had when sanji didn't fight king or the katakuri vs sanji prediction didn't pan out in wci. This is also not how it went down when pantheos, monkeyDtheories, lukegranders, grand vision with kidd didn't exactly pan out.

Thread bumps
Troll threads
etc
it will honestly be funny if this is the conversation we want to start now the expectations being flipped this time are that of zoro fans. naive to not think similar energy wont be returned.
Oh I know it’s coming, and honestly we all know a few of the more toxic group who deserve it.

I just hope the respectful ones don’t get caught in the crossfire.

People who think Kaido being defeated by one punch must be stupid. Where are the guys who said hes been fighting for ages while lifting onigashima? 😂

Kaido will always end up being beaten by a punch. Thats Luffy's battle stle. Oda only said he wont be beaten just because the punch is strong. He got beaten because we know now why that punch is strong to beat him down. Dude got sent underground.
I agree. If one would give an analogy, Zoro could have killed Kaido or Luffy would have knocked him out in Gear 4 if their attacks had just hit him.
In their final clash, there's no luck involved. Just a clash of who has a stronger power.

Status
Not open for further replies.