Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK discussions have gotten so bad, it's like both sides are trying their best to be as retarded as possible.

> "LUFFY ISNT DECLARED THE WINNER, ZKK!!!!!!!!!!!"
> "LUFFY DEFEATED KAIDO, RIP ZKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Both of these lines of reasoning are stupid.

If Kaido is dead, then there is no more ZKK.
If Kaido is not dead, then ZKK is still an option.

I still think everyone will praise Momo and the Scabbarsds, but then at some point they will say "Dont thank us, these are the saviors of Wano"

Then "Overtaken" starts playing

Then Luffy appears being carried by Sanji with the geishas following him, Franky is at his side carrying Zoro, we see Jinbei and the rest of the crew as silhouettes slowly approaching them (like the walk to Arlong Park)

cringe fest or not? :risitameh:
I've always liked Kin'emon's trust in Luffy so I'd like it
Kin always sounded really genuine when talking about Luffy

Sanji did not get a piece of Kaido. All the chance of doing something against an emperor are finished. Bm is a woman, Shanks should be an ally (for now) and Blackbeard well I don't think will ever see Sanji.

I' m done. It's over, Sanji bros. Why keep living.

:josad:

Stop taking vc 100% seriously

Only the manga and sbs matters then novel's then VC
Yasuie didn't eat a fruit in the VC but in the manga he ate one.

Something that doesn't happen in the manga is bound to be wrong or changed by Oda

It's not the attack that's bad, it's the context behind it being the final attack that sucks.

-Kaido and G5 Luffy's battle transitions into the Bajrang Gun way too quickly and without much of a setup, to the point that a lot of people just assumed it was gonna be another G5 attack for Luffy to show off, just like went he went giant.

-Kaido's backstory being rushed a delegated to a third of a chapter.

-That same lack of backstory has the effect of us not understanding Kaido that much as a character, which means we don't know if Luffy got a "philosophical" victory over him or not, like he does against other major antagonisst. This is something that Oda usually nails, all the way back since like Buggy. Seriously, if anything this victory probably just validates Kaido's view on the world being all about survival of the fittest, and we still don't understand fully just what Kaido's own philosophy on death even is.

- Even what was supposed to be Momonosuke's BIG moment, making the flame clouds, is gone by in an instant and no one from the flower capital ever even sees him do it, it just happens in a few fucking panels and it's done. They never get to see 2 dragons in the sky or be afraid of Onigashima falling down. Compare this to like, just how much anticipation there was for Doflamingo's defeat back in Dressrosa and how satisfying it was to finally see Luffy land his final attack and win.
-I think it was longer than Luffy vs Doffy after he came back and Kata vs Snakeman

-I agree, but like I said in another post the fight shouldnt be judged with the flashback

-I dunno why Oda decided to make the capital unaware of the war but I cant see how that interferes with the fight's quality

Status
Not open for further replies.