Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I think it was longer than Luffy vs Doffy after he came back and Kata vs Snakeman

-I agree, but like I said in another post the fight shouldnt be judged with the flashback

-I dunno why Oda decided to make the capital unaware of the war but I cant see how that interferes with the fight's quality
The set up was longer than luffy vs don .
Breaks and other things happening during chapters have it seem other wise to people .

I wonder if Big Mom will survive. We know Kaido should since he was introduced as an invincible character (one that can't be killed). Big Mom never received that introduction. That makes me believe there is a high chance Big Mom die which will force Kaido to go on a rampage and start destroying the capital.

That will set uo stage for Zoro return to fight Kaido to stop him for good by killing. So far nothing and nobody has been able kill him. Only way to end a rampaging Kaido would be to kill him.

I see what you are doing Oda I like it. I would allow Wano citizens to see Kaido's end and allow them to view Zoro as the next Ryuma by having him recreate his legendary dragon slaying feat.

It time that everyone be honest. Zoro's plot line in Wano is not over. He still have much to do.
:steef:
/\ This can only be a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.