Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! Why do I hear a certain hot headed fleet admiral laughing his ass off right now? Even stuck behind a desk as FA, he's helping to take down 2 Yonko indirectly on another island altogether!

:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

Funnily enough, I feel what Zephyr was trying to do with those volcanoes and thus "end points" of the world from Film Z or w/e is a subtle nod to the potential of Akainu's DF too!

:akaman::akasalt::vistalaugh::joker::rolaugh:
Sword is basically the canon manga equivalent of Zephyr's Neo Marines too!

do we know for sure if that is just lava or is that in reality HELL ?
Kaido and BigMom might've fallen into hell....
and we Know whose territory HELL is now ......... ZEHAHAHA :myman:
last dims of hope for ZKKers, Zoro is the Grim Reaper that beats the soul of Kaido :shocking:

It would be like saying Akainu> Mihawk because Mihawk will almost certainly melt in magma if trapped deep beneath the eart. Doubly so if weakened.

This doesnt translate to actual battle between two individuals but my words dont matter lol.
Magma and Mantle core are two different things. Magma is usually at 700-1200 while the core is at about 5000 and guess what? Magma is boiling at the mantle core of earth, its not in its semi solid form. So even if Akainu falls in the core, he'd be boiling.

Not really a weird ass example, this is a shounen so Oda wont show Kaido puking blood 24/7, but an attack like Bahjrang that even with heavy resistance from Kaido sent him through the earth and into Magma is surely doing a lot of damage. You denying that is fucking nuts.
No stop with the mental gymanstics
Oda showed Zoro - Puking Blood
30 Broken Bones
Collapse

In the same shounen

Oda has shown characters getting scarred
Losing faces
Holes in their bodies

in same shounen

And Kaido's whole game is his durability.
Oda has been pretty consistent with showing Zoro doing by far the largest damage to Kaido
With magma doing second largest.

Luffy does no damage in a long run

Did we missed shouen and Kidd and law fight

Nefd Kidd and law use awaking power which it is even more powerful than rooftop battle.

‘Bigger mom is healthy and even heal herself.

Nothing change in AP or defense when this character is 1 % HP.

Whihtebeard is the strongestpirate/man (on viz manga) can’t even k.o akainuwith two island level attack.
‘You have be retard to say that is building level.

Luffy just beat kaido in one island level attack.. kaido is off button.

Did everyone confuse Kaido with Moro with horn growing power.

‘’Yonko evolutionist/Yonkers/fans are most biased to insane level.

2020 and 2021 should be sent yonko fan to reality.
‘When 2022 Putin Russia hype got destroy in mere months and Russian military fans are coping worse than sanji fans during rooftop battle.

Yeah that would be a pretty smart bet I think. I've definitely suspected he will want to try to get Weevil at least. I have wondered if Crocodile will end up working with him somehow too.
If Devon gets near Boa, shes gonna hunt Boa like her life depends on it too lol.

LMAO! Why do I hear a certain hot headed fleet admiral laughing his ass off right now? Even stuck behind a desk as FA, he's helping to take down 2 Yonko indirectly on another island altogether!

:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

Funnily enough, I feel what Zephyr was trying to do with those volcanoes and thus "end points" of the world from Film Z or w/e is a subtle nod to the potential of Akainu's DF too!

:akaman::akasalt::vistalaugh::joker::rolaugh:
I honestly think that the public announcement of the abolishment of the warlords is purposefully designed to drag Blackbeard Pirates into a fight with the navy and the red haired pirates

(I think it’s possible that that’s what shanks and the goroseis discussion was about)

King’s ultimate attack was basically lava, Kaido’s ultimate attack was basically lava, and now two Yonko might literally die to lava.

And you guys think Akainu won’t be a final antagonist?
:mihanha:
Learn the difference between Lava and Magma. Also the contents of Magma start boiling and become liquid and then vapor at the core of earth so even if Akainy fell there, he'd be doomed.

No stop with the mental gymanstics
Oda showed Zoro - Puking Blood
30 Broken Bones
Collapse

In the same shounen

Oda has shown characters getting scarred
Losing faces
Holes in their bodies

in same shounen

And Kaido's whole game is his durability.
Oda has been pretty consistent with showing Zoro doing by far the largest damage to Kaido
With magma doing second largest.

Luffy does no damage in a long run

Status
Not open for further replies.