Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter has some forgetting how the manga works. Kaido surviving magma doesn't take away from Akainu or make him look weak/bad.

Kaido survived 40 death sentences. We know some of those death sentences involved blade/edge weapons that failed to even hurt him. Yet, Zoro and Oden cut and scarred Kaido with an blade/edge weapon. Why is that? It's because of haki.

If that's true then there is no reason to believe just because Kaido survive falling in magma he can't be hurt with magma attacks coated with haki. If the attack is powerful enough it will hurt him.

I honestly think that the public announcement of the abolishment of the warlords is purposefully designed to drag Blackbeard Pirates into a fight with the navy and the red haired pirates

(I think it’s possible that that’s what shanks and the goroseis discussion was about)
Nah Shanks was definitely snitching Luffy's fruit to them, no reason for them all of a sudden care about luffys fruit

You went from Kaido gets low diffed by mihawk to Kaido strongest to Zoro high diffs Akainu cause he cut that magma to now Mihawk and Akainu are peers ( even though you made that Zoro statement) and they destroy Kaido.
Never actually had Mihawk low diffing kaido opinion besides me just trolling.
I am still not sure on Mihawk > Kaido, Kaido has periodically earned my respect especially with that giant dragon

Depending on how future events go
-Death by Sword : Mihawk > Kaido
-Death by Magma : Akainu > Kaido

My opinion would change.

Its not because i am inconsistent, it is because my opinion is evolving with manga.

And also my opinion has evolved to Luffy being worst protagonist from any show, movie, manga, anime, cartoon I have ever seen.

And his fan base are pathetic ass holes

So Kaido really is defeated??? And we don't even get a proper flashback for him? :kaidowhat:

But we get a Toko and Yasuie flashback, are you fucking kidding me??? :nicagesmile:

Man fuck this arc, if this is how Kaido and the arcs ends then its truly trash! Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou- 3 arcs of setup, hundreds of chapters and like a decade of built up and setup and this is all we get???

:rolaugh:
I think a lot of his flashback will be tied to God Valley and that’s why we aint getting more. Apart from God Valley, I personally know just enough about him that I don’t really care for more

ZKK super fans is Zoro going to hit down in the magma with Kaido to kill him?
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:
Nope, Kaido will come back to Flower Capital.

If anything, this chapter is a break chapter (break for Zoro and Kaido), so they can recover themselves.
Recovered Kaido will come back to Flower Capital, frustrated because he is disappointed in Nika that still failed to defeat him. And recovered Zoro after conquering grim reaper subplot will come back to one shot kill Kaido.

Never actually had Mihawk low diffing kaido opinion besides me just trolling.
I am still not sure on Mihawk > Kaido, Kaido has periodically earned my respect especially with that giant dragon

Depending on how future events go
-Death by Sword : Mihawk > Kaido
-Death by Magma : Akainu > Kaido

My opinion would change.

Its not because i am inconsistent, it is because my opinion is evolving with manga.

And also my opinion has evolved to Luffy being worst protagonist from any show, movie, manga, anime, cartoon I have ever seen.

And his fan base are pathetic ass holes
So if weakened Mihawk dies to magma does that mean Akainu> Mihawk to you?

Same if heavily weakened Mihawk dies to a sword does that mean that whatever swordsman finished him off is > him.

Nope, Kaido will come back to Flower Capital.

If anything, this chapter is a break chapter (break for Zoro and Kaido), so they can recover themselves.
Recovered Kaido will come back to Flower Capital, frustrated because he is disappointed in Nika that still failed to defeat him. And recovered Zoro after conquering grim reaper subplot will come back to one shot kill Kaido.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oda should just depict Luffy's punch crushing everyone's brain or something, making OP into gorey R-rated stuff like Berserk...thats gonna force respect powerlevel-wise at least lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.