Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by what luffy does to people most of them would have broken bones , seriously internal damage .
Along with internal bleeding , etc etc but Oda not about all of that which why half things that should kill even fodder has them still alive lol
My point is there is clearly internal damage, a lot of it that did Kaido in and just because the man isnt looking like a Griffith from the eclipse doesnt mean he wasnt damaged by Luffy.

Having to resort to saying Zoro did barely any damage and Kaido is 100% and magma is going to do him in is the height of insanity @ShishioIsBack , its honestly fucking insane what you are saying right now.
When did I ever say that?
I expect better from you man, if some Luffyturd was misrepresenting me like that it would be cool but I thought we were friends.

I am saying
Zoro scarred Kaido and in this situation Kaido has taken HUGE DAMAGE (As much as Doffy took from Gamma Knife)

Nearly enough to do Kaido in, but not quite hence why Zoro was disappointed that kaido couldn't fall.

But he was so damage base Luffy could drop him like Base luffy could damage doffy and dodge his shit.

Later on due to his dragon regeneration, his body healed and at a much quicker rate than someone like Big Mom would and it scarred.

Once it scarred, the wound is closed. That's what scar literally means so if wound is closed, how can magma panetrate?

Its possible that Zoro has taken such huge part of Kaido's skin that now that area is thin enough for magma to breach.

But in that logic Zoro + Magma would be reason for Kaido's death.

All I am saying is that Luffy did no real damage to Kaido.

Maybe Zor
Nope, Kaido will come back to Flower Capital.

If anything, this chapter is a break chapter (break for Zoro and Kaido), so they can recover themselves.
Recovered Kaido will come back to Flower Capital, frustrated because he is disappointed in Nika that still failed to defeat him. And recovered Zoro after conquering grim reaper subplot will come back to one shot kill Kaido.
Yeah sure maybe since Zoro and Kaido are both half dead they can fight to see who gets to come back to life lol. All that ZKK bull shit is over with.

Nope, Kaido will come back to Flower Capital.

If anything, this chapter is a break chapter (break for Zoro and Kaido), so they can recover themselves.
Recovered Kaido will come back to Flower Capital, frustrated because he is disappointed in Nika that still failed to defeat him. And recovered Zoro after conquering grim reaper subplot will come back to one shot kill Kaido.
Bro
-Death by Magma
-Death by Sword

Which would you rather have?

Honestly don't mind Kaido dying to magma, as long as Luffy looks like shit and Yonkou look like shit.

Side note i really not getting this magma debate .
If they live just floating in magma that don't really matter when it comes to a fight with Akainu .
Which going have haki , force , speed etc etc that will effect the fight .

When did I ever say that?
I expect better from you man, if some Luffyturd was misrepresenting me like that it would be cool but I thought we were friends.
If base magma can do this to nearly 100% kaido and big mom

Akainu would wipe them out in the blink of an eye

No wonder Kizaru was confident in taking out kaido Meme by himself
I am your friend bro, but you legit said that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.