Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People be mad that Wano is based on Japan and has a volcano that is based on Japan’s Mount Fuji. The level of clownery is real. Why didn’t Oda mention that Japan/Wano has a volcano? Despite the volcano literally being the background for the entire arc. These same people are going to be complaining that the giant sword of Onigashima wasn’t hyped up enough.

I already said it but Wano isn’t over yet and people who are suddenly surprised when the arc isn’t over look like clowns rn
oh nooooo!!! Wait another 3 years before hyping Wano!!! It'll get good I promise!!

NOT LIKE IT HASN'T BEEN GOING FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS ALREADY

Damned Punk was even shown in Flower Capitol, to deny the impact of the attack is pretty wild... But yeah, people enjoy downplaying Kid for some reason.
Where did you see Damned Punk shown ub flow capital?

Man Oda didnt draw that in the manga
Let it go, blame Oda for making Kidd's finisher look average DC wise compared to Law and Luffy

His love for Law's popularity clouded Oda

I wish Damned Punk was the only thing which blasted BM down and KOed her
But nah Oda drank whiskey

I was sure that Kaido and Big Mom could survive in lava anyway.
Probably if they were fresh, tho they were KO'd before they dropped into magma, either they get killed by magma, or the eruption sends them off flying somewhere far away, they get melted beyong recognitiona and nerfed that way for after this arc, let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.