Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kobeha:
There are far worse insults on this site:luuh:
A fool told me I have autism for spitting facts about Ladmirals but the funny thing is that the semi literate doesn't even know that the term has been changed to Autism spectrum disorder. That is the state of most of the WG fanbois. They act smart over keyboard but its polar opposite in reality.

B

Ballel

That doesn't give you the permission to do whatever you want. This kind of behavior is usually exhibited when two parties are going at each other while you busted into a rather civil discussion we were having and insulted an entire fanbase for no apparent reason. Both are not the same.
Bruh why are you still at it?!
What I said was light banter and nothing compared to random guys gathering in my profile outta nowhere and accusing me of posting gore content.

Can't you let go?

Let's talk about the chapter instead.

the time bomb is to make the Wano people convinced Momo is the new Shogun its so obvious that the next chapter the Wano people will be indifferent to him and he'll have to prove himself

The chapter confirms both big mom and kaido drown in lava, but zkktards think only kaido is gonna come out for zoro to slash him while big mom is gonna drown to death or what ?why do you think oda put them in the same place together ????

Forget pre or post TS, it's pre and post Wano One Piece now
Remember when shit got serious post Enies Lobby? It went out of control, and the SHs were "erased"

Now they cant be erased, but the stakes are much higher than it could ever be

We're moving forward the total chaos, Wano was simply the prologue

Wouldn’t the lava still be flowing upward of Onigashima is in danger? That would mean the flower Capital is also at risk
Only Onigashima is at risk according to the chapter. I'm guessing Momo will move it and Zunisha will use its Trunk to get rid of the fire
Post automatically merged:

What does he have to prove ? He is son of oden after all.
Oda doing more Oden wank and making him do the same thing he did. Its too obvious

I never said he is the only reason. But i am tired of people denying is impact at all. Now even the providers do the same. I think to complain at some point about that is not soooo unexpected.
Wille created a crater in rock then Kidd pushed her into the crater.
Neither Law creating the crater nor Kidd pushing her into the crater are as impressive as Luffy punching Kaidou so hard Kaidou creates a toon force shaped crater.
Still impressive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.