Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we should’ve been preaching AKK (Akainu Kills Kaido) all along. Who would’ve thought that Akainu proves superiority over these trash Yonko despite not even being present this arc? Lol

———

On the one hand I’m torn, this would be such a pathetically embarrassing way for Wano to end, but Wano itself has also been an embarrassingly pathetic arc overall so in a way this ending would be appropriate.

On the other hand, if Kaido and Big Mom really do go out like this, I can satiate my lust for Yonko fan tears for years to come.

Decisions, decisions.
:akasalt:
It’s already confirmed that the volcano plot will become the new time bomb. Act 3 tragedy is about to come and Kaido and Big Mom are going to land back on Wano and wreak havoc

It's not always the main character to have the final epic act in their hand in a Shonen. :goyea:

Just look at the Cell Saga and if you want an OP example look at Zoro in TB and Nothing Happened despite he technically didn't defeat someone.
This is not Dragon Ball and this is not Thriller Bark. It Wano Piece where all people in Wano put their hopes in Luffy where Kaido believe that Joyboy is the one who will defeat him. lol. Stop. You're in denial. lol

This is not Dragon Ball and this is not Thriller Bark. It Wano Piece where all people in Wano put their hopes in Luffy where Kaido believe that Joyboy is the one who will defeat him. lol. Stop. You're in denial. lol
Then why would Oda give off so many hints for ZKK?

The Moon prophecy, Zoro and Enma, his passion for the Samurai cause, his firm declaration, Kaido's Theme of Death, and I could go on.

It's not pulled out of the blue my man.:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.