Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what is the plan? Leaving Kaido to die? Big Mom can still take the poneglyph and still save Kaido who is a literal brother to her.
I don't think you know how a betrayal works.

Why would Lando hand over Han Solo to the Empire? They were like brothers!
Why would Fredo Michaels Corleone brother betray him? They are literal brothers.
Why Mad Eye Moody would be someone else playing him? He literally helped Harry Potter the entire movie!!!

See how this works?

Kaido is BM's biggest obstacle. She sees Luffy, Kid and Law as nuisance. With Kaido out the way that's one less Yonko in her path
big Mom literally says Kaido owes her a life long debt and that together, they will find the one piece. How exactly is Big Mom going to betray Kaido before they even conqueror the world? Why would she betray him now when she literally has gained nothing so far?

I don't think you know how a betrayal works.

Why would Lando hand over Han Solo to the Empire? They were like brothers!
Why would Fredo Michaels Corleone brother betray him? They are literal brothers.
Why Mad Eye Moody would be someone else playing him? He literally helped Harry Potter the entire movie!!!

See how this works?
I haven’t watched any of those films/movies.

big Mom literally says Kaido owes her a life long debt and that together, they will find the one piece.
Yeah and Kaido will pay that with his life and poneglyph

How exactly is Big Mom going to betray Kaido before they even conqueror the world?
The alliance was to get the strongest pirate on her side, to get him out of way so she could conquer the world. By betraying him she can just do that.

Why would she betray him now when she literally has gained nothing so far?
Again, she clearly always planned to betray him

Status
Not open for further replies.