Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki is not a threat!? The dude is hidden and is making his preparations for 20 years. Not dangerous or something.
You realize that chapter 0 is nothing more than a set-up for Strong World right?
Post automatically merged:

If Big Mom is really dead after saying “don’t think this’ll kill me!” Oda might as well reveal to us that she actually ate the mythical human human fruit model clown
Well she was not talking about the lava was she?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Performance was set up on chapter 0.
You mean when Shiki ended up getting his ass beat and had to cut off his own legs to escape Impel Down? Shiki is definitely dangerous but I don't think he'll end up in the same level as the remaining Yonko or Admirals in the EOS fight if he does come back, he's one of those "past his prime" characters

You mean when Shiki ended up getting his ass beat and had to cut off his own legs to escape Impel Down? Shiki is definitely dangerous but I don't think he'll end up in the same level as the remaining Yonko or Admirals in the EOS fight if he does come back, he's one of those "past his prime" characters
He's too dangerous, and was aknowledged as the one with the greatest military power during Edd's War... just imagine what can he do.

Status
Not open for further replies.