Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, debatable. Shiki is the only villain to still be referenced in the main plot again. Being part of Rocks and also being seen as a younger man when the Kurozumi hag changed her face to his
He's never coming back again

-The 20 yrs stuff adds up to pre ts not post ts which would be 22 years later

-Oda already said he initially planned to mention Shiki during the WB/Shanks meeting but planned against it as he thought it'd be too much stuff

Shiki got relegated to movie cause he has no business being in the manga's present timeline

No I know he was, I'm not denying that part. But that was in his past when it was in his prime and likely way stronger (and also when he had both of his legs still attached). I just don't see how Oda would be able to bring him back in as a villain and make him relevant to the story. Films may be non canon but we still have images of Shiki being fucked over by pre-TS Luffy, that really doesn't make me confident in his current strength
Getting old didn't affect to a character's strenght... unless he's sick like Whitebeard was (nerfed).

He's probably gathering strong people, like Impel Down lvl 6 inmates.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
it's a known fact Shiki knows the old hag , so his ties to Wano are rather obvious

I think Shiki will appear by using Toki DF, so we will deal with Prime Shiki , a different version from the movie
Admittedly that would be very cool. Shiki in his prime is crazy strong. If Oda can pull that off then I'm willing to actually give that theory a chance honestly

You mean when Shiki ended up getting his ass beat and had to cut off his own legs to escape Impel Down? Shiki is definitely dangerous but I don't think he'll end up in the same level as the remaining Yonko or Admirals in the EOS fight if he does come back, he's one of those "past his prime" characters
If he comes back he'll be bajrang Gunned down to where Big Meme and Waido are and can establish the neo Rox pirates in the underworld. :milaugh:

I think Shiki will appear by using Toki DF, so we will deal with Prime Shiki , a different version from the movie
0 hints, 0 build-up. Why do you think Shiki will appear(if he appears, because I am not expecting his appearance since there's no build-up for this) that way?
Your "theory" would be even more ridiculous if you don't believe in ZKK but believe in this:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.