Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact it’s mainly Scabbard wank after Luffy defeated his first Yonko is disgusting
You can't wank Luffy when it took him 4 rounds + 20 allies assisting + Kaido fighting nonstop while Luffy was treated by a crew of doctors, ate a ton of food, etc + Zoan awakening upping his durability even more in order to finally win

The people saying Luffy is now stronger than Kaido are genuinely mentally incompetent

You can't wank Luffy when it took him 4 rounds + 20 allies assisting + Kaido fighting nonstop while Luffy was treated by a crew of doctors, ate a ton of food, etc + Zoan awakening upping his durability even more in order to finally win

The people saying Luffy is now stronger than Kaido are genuinely mentally incompetent
What are you talking about. Who is speaking about fighting Wank. I’m talking about fucking character dynamics DFKM

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
They probably all are gathered around Luffy in front of the capital. While Momo/Scabbards went to the capital.

I'm curious if Momo/Hiyori reunite this chapter?

I'm also very curious what Tengu will do when he sees Tama. He now has Toko in his care, and im like partially confident that they are related and Kurozumi children lol
If Momo’s face hasn’t been shown at all then the heartfelt part of their reunion will probably come in the next few chapters or so.

I think Tama or Toko or both are Kurozumis too, the ones still around(ish) are basically irredeemable so having a kid who’s connected to the main heroes would be a nice way of ending the clan conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.