Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB defeat was glorious ,Doffy defeat was shocking , crocodile defeat felt like the start of a new phase.

Kaido just feels like a boss was defeated, let's go to the next one which shouldn't be the case.

No top tier is gonna take down current Luffy with less than extreme diff, but even then the chances of Luffy growing stronger mid fight to take the W still possible. Honestly the fight against Kaido really pushed Luffy from a high tier to a high top tier.
I trust my boy Papazuki to put up a solid fight against Luffy at the Final War :cheers:

It shall arguably prove a robust struggle

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE how @HA001 can bend rhis forum if ZKK happen ?

:sus::memehm:
if they are right
lets say kaido gets up , awakened in his peak form
gets killed by zoro

personally if i was a zoro stan , thats a feat I will bring up in any argument for the next ten years
I would make sure No one would forget it .
you can imagine battledome, every power scaling thread , I would use that counter the points of the opposing fandom in every way possible .

I think people realize that and that plays into why some dont want it to happen.

Reading this & looking at your avy puts a whole new perspective to it lol

I don't understand why are they impatient xD
I remember their biggest anti-zkk argument was "Oda won't kill Kaidou"
And now they want to desperately prove Kaidou is dead so that ZKK doesn't happen lol
The double standards
This one, ZKK haters and doubters have no shame whatsoever.

What? You really believe out of over 40 death sentences and 1000 torture methods they never tried to burn him with molted metal, magma or anything close to it?
What if Kaido can only die, when he is unconscious?? Since it‘s the first time that somebody made Kaido unconscious, maybe now he can finally die.

His heart stopped at one point, yes. But that doesnt mean he has overcome death itself. Its more like he jumpstarted his heart again.
Or his devil fruit is really that OP...
I think there's a limit to how many times Nika can restart it else it would take to annihilate the heart in order to properly kill him 🧐🤔🤔🤔

Laido will be old news by next year and OP fans won't believe some idiots ever thought he was actually top 1 in the verse
Then in final war arc in future , new one piece fans would not believe majority people legit think admiral are yonko commander level, or yonko > admirals since 2010. I saw YouTube comment say jozu is admiral level, Doflimingo is admiral level.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Laido will be old news by next year and OP fans won't believe some idiots ever thought he was actually top 1 in the verse
All it needs is another character to come and give slight problems to Luffy and half of the retarded fanbase would think he's stronger than Kaidou. Soon they're would be a few old school fans who'd still argue that Kaidou is top 1 and they'd be looked at as if they were deranged nutjobs. Exactly like what happened with Cracker and Doflamingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.