Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting Ls for 4 years isnt going toe-to-toe... :luffylaugh:

I'm speechless... Brilliant.
Veteran Kitetsu whore... :rolaugh:

Havent you been telling that yourself each week and 4 years later there is no change? Accomplished nothing because you cant prevent inevitable. :myman:
Exactly! No change at all, since Zoro still hasn't killed Kaido :gokulaugh:

LKK already happened and ya'll are still at it:kailaugh:

Collecting Ls for 4 years isnt going toe-to-toe... :luffylaugh:
Mate if you're gonna talk about Ls, your favorite Marimo literally broke all his bones facing the Yonko's and ended up in a full body cast being carried around by Sanji. And is now the only Strawhat that's unconscious and being a burden on the others by being forced to be carried out around and treated during the middle of a battle.

Grandmaster gonna slay anything in his way. Grandmaster is too stronk:cheers:
I am somewhat fearful that the Grandmaster will arise from his medically induced coma (read a physics textbook to find out more about this procedure as it is intimidating) and will unknowingly slice through Franky and his metal body, I am in love with robots and wish no harm upon their precious and arousing metal bodies

I am somewhat fearful that the Grandmaster will arise from his medically induced coma (read a physics textbook to find out more about this procedure as it is intimidating) and will unknowingly slice through Franky and his metal body, I am in love with robots and wish no harm upon their precious and arousing metal bodies
40 posts already

You even post as much as I do

I feel the need to reiterate that I have come from a very long and illustrious history of Finals across the unknowable expanse of the universe, I am neither a clone of this Beta nor an enemy, he is a dear friend and we will eradicate all haters once ZKK has become its true and real self

Status
Not open for further replies.