Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is @bennbeckman right now

:parkcry:

N-No Luffy chads we can't take no more we accept we're dumbasses please leave us alone even though we spent years being the bottom feeding toxic community

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Me living rent free in your head... Im doing a magnificent Job

Wooooah I was wrong about ZKK... ok

Congrats on admitting to being toxic watching you guys unnecessarily meltdown is pure entertainment... well worth being wrong with ZKK

Woooooooooah alert the presses, great burn. Even though I've always said Luffy is stronger than Zoro... but hey keep at it with your retorts

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Zoro Is more comparable to Sanji, that's the problem, you people can't accept It.
Luffy >> Zoro > Sanji >>>> Rest of the crew always has been.

Luffy? Whole different
Haki exceeds it all
Zoro above law and kidd they didn't take a younko it were the bombs
Laido on copium.

Me living rent free in your head... Im doing a magnificent Job

Wooooah I was wrong about ZKK... ok

Congrats on admitting to being toxic watching you guys unnecessarily meltdown is pure entertainment... well worth being wrong with ZKK
Meltdown?

We're celebrating you weren't just wrong you completely read a different story and came to some dumbass theory that only people with the lowest reading ability could come to.

We'll celebrate Luffy's W in due course when the party starts but for now we mock the ZKK cult sit back and enjoy

:cheers:

Zoro Is more comparable to Sanji, that's the problem, you people can't accept It.
Luffy >> Zoro > Sanji >>>> Rest of the crew always has been.

Luffy? Whole different

Laido on copium.
I dont really care about the Zoro Sanji comparisons now, that's another argument for another day

Im shocked at the amount of Luffy stans wasting energy talking about Zoro

Being wrong about ZKK is not big deal.

Watching Luffy stans talk about Zoro is grade A entertainment.

Luffy just got declared the winner vs Kaido so instead of talking about that the Luffy stans take a long and unnecessary detour
Nah, this is absolutely perfect. You thought they'd not wreck ZKKstans back after all the shit they've spawn? This is the time to pay back.

Meltdown?

We're celebrating you weren't just wrong you completely read a different story and came to some dumbass theory that only people with the lowest reading ability could come to.

We'll celebrate Luffy's W in due course when the party starts but for now we mock the ZKK cult sit back and enjoy

:cheers:
I am enjoying the fact that you are all wasting energy talking about Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Nah, this is absolutely perfect. You thought they'd not wreck ZKKstans back after all the shit they've spawn? This is the time to pay back.
Hence why it's Grade A entertainment

To the matter of fact luffy , kidd , law had to use awakening to beat them rather tha nzoro relying on haki alone?

Which character can take on Two combined attack of yonkou's

your rubber got knocked out by thunder bagua and then died with hakai only. let alone countering it he couldn't even block it for a minute second.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's final attack did more damage to Kaido than anyone else

:finally:

Feat wise Luffy is king
Joyboy you mean?

To the matter of fact luffy , kidd , law had to use awakening to beat them rather tha nzoro relying on haki alone?

Which character can take on Two combined attack of yonkou's

your rubber got knocked out by thunder bagua and then died with hakai only. let alone countering it he couldn't even block it for a minute second.
Your boy is dead after an Extreme diff fight with King who Kaido can lol diff.

:gokulaugh:

The things no one expect just happen

Sanji wont destroy the raid suit = He did

Sanji wont get Blue Flames thats bullshit makes no sense = he did

Theres no plasma in One Piece, only Sanjitards believe that

Oda:

Want an advice? Don't come up with theories that seems to make sense :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Your boy is dead after an Extreme diff fight with King who Kaido can lol diff.

:gokulaugh:
Compared to the fight your boy had against yc1. running away? fighting for hours. zoro did it within a given time period with all broken bones. Figuring out adv coc right off the bat. where it tooks hours for your rubber guy to even master adv observation.
and still took an L after figuring out adv coc against kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.