Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thought process is illogical.

I still did get some decent knowledge from reading people who read this series daily and learning their thought process. I didn't quite form one all by myself as I don't read the series but that's good enough to me. If I got doubts on veridicity I can still check the panels I wish to check.
No, it's logical. You can't talk about something you didn't observe with your own eyes and pretend like you have a reliable opinion on it.

Entrusting your opinion on someone else is the most illogical thing I've ever heard, you know what?
Cause it creates a diluated opinion that lacks knowledge.

No, it's logical. You can't talk about something you didn't observe with your own eyes and pretend like you have a reliable opinion on it.

Entrusting your opinion on someone else is the most illogical thing I've ever heard, you know what?
Cause it creates a diluated opinion that lacks knowledge.
This stuff is too complex for you to understand. You can still get an idea of whose opinion is more valid or not based on data so you know who to entrust more.

Try something else buddy.

Oda: Me and Luffy have to figure out a way to defeat Kaido
Clowns: Oda said Zoro will figure out a way to defeat Kaido

Oda: Pay attention to the MC
Bigger Clowns: Oda said pay attention to Zoro

Kaido: Joyboy is the only one who can defeat me
The whole circus: The moon, the dawn, the swordgod:laughmoji:
We don't know what the high Grandmaster is doing.

There were Grim Reaper hints back in the day.

Truly cult like behavior.

Even when the strawhats leave Wano ZKK will still be "inevitable"

This stuff is too complex for you to understand. You can still get an idea of whose opinion is more valid or not based on data so you know who to entrust more.

Try something else buddy.
Which data? The data you don't check since 2014??

You should try something else, at least I spend those 5 minutes reading the chapter weekly so I know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.