Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy would low diff Zoro in Dressrosa just like he did to Sanji.

Stop being fucking delusional. Zoro was and never will be on Luffy's level. His point of comparison is Sanji.
Zoro would have destroyed Doffy. Remember who came to save his ass ? Ah yes an admiral who btw hates warlords lol.

And you wonder why people consider doffy below Jack and crackers ? I support you bro, gambare!

But King was mainly due to his hax.
Remember Zoro cut Kaido a yonkou and failed to do that to a yc1 ? Does it mean king over kaido ? Well it's true magma (a power king uses) is raping kaido right now, but come on let's wait for that :myman:
Magma is not raping Kaidou. Seriously you people put brains in the fridge or what before you come to this forum. Your whole breed is like this? You people are type of fools who hype Yasoop because bullets hurt Whitebeard. Besides, the post is irrelevant to what I have said.

You said Luffy got powerups out of nowhere and I said how zero got CoC coating and fire cutting tech.

Zoro would have destroyed Doffy. Remember who came to save his ass ? Ah yes an admiral who btw hates warlords lol.

And you wonder why people consider doffy below Jack and crackers ? I support you bro, gambare!
Fujitora saved Doffy like Big Mom saved Kaido from Hiryu Kaen.

Zorotards always think he's the strongest, but Luffy/Law end up fighting the bosses and Zoro the subordinates.

Magma is not raping Kaidou. Seriously you people put brains in the fridge or what before you come to this forum. Your whole breed is like this? You people are type of fools who hype Yasoop because bullets hurt Whitebeard. Besides, the post is irrelevant to what I have said.

You said Luffy got powerups out of nowhere and I said how zero got CoC coating and fire cutting tech.
He’s dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.