Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u fucking retarded ?

Even a human in rl doesn't dissolve right away when being submerged with Magma, how should the two most durable characters melt right awah because of it.

You're so on cope mechanism lmao it's hilarious and it's not even adding the explosivness of the volcano it's just the Lava they're submerged in.

Akainu's element killed both Yonkou
"Right away", good thing I never said right away, it's been dozens of fucking chapters since Big Mom fell in that hole, cope harder.

Akainu's element can't do more than give Kaido and Big Mom a warm bath:suresure:

Another massive L for admiral fans from Wano arc
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Be ready to change your bio :kata:
Imma make an example out of you like I did with Lior and Likuzo who thought Joyboy had possessed Luffy's body and that Bajrang Gun didn't K.O Laido :myman:
You clown lol. Oden tanked boiling oil thay reached the heat of Magma. It was literally stated in the manga.

Get some tissues, clear your eyes and read it properly.
Next Tuesday you're finito Lextravlad :gokulaugh:

"Right away", good thing I never said right away, it's been dozens of fucking chapters since Big Mom fell in that hole, cope harder.

Akainu's element can't do more than give Kaido and Big Mom a warm bath:suresure:

Another massive L for admiral fans from Wano arc
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Lmao. IF it is BM she's been there for 5-10 min at most, even your colleagues admit that. Oden's lower half didn't melt 1H into the execution so BM surviving 5 min of regular Magma is absolutely nothing. If it turns out to be her coat you'll be deleting your account lmao.

You can't even read. Momo's confirmation your delusional headcanon.

Love how Oda chose to hype Akainu in the last chapter of the Rox duo, so fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.