Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1051: New Beginnings

Big Mom: If we make it out of this alive, father my next child, Kaido!
Kaido: Wororororo! I was awaiting this day!
Big Mom: Maaamamama! Let’s do it now then!

- Big Mom rolls her big, voluptuous baby factory organs over Kaido.
- Kaido’s beastly shlong is so powerful, it rips all the clothes off of him.
- Big Mom and Kaido have hot, steamy, scolding sex until they both sucCUMb to the magma.

Except that magma is much more lethal due to being a viscous material. Akainu was blowing holes in high and top tiers, Sanji only superficially burned Queen.

Kaido's state should not affect the durability of his body. Plus, Akainu's attacks are not simply pouring magma on you but propelling magma fists through you with muscular force.
Akainu coats his attacks with haki too.

Man I love this coping session of yours. She fell next to Kaido minutes ago and she's been chilling in that lava bath :gokulaugh:.
MnZ talking about coping :kobeha: :kobeha:
What part of Momo's dialogue didn't you understand?
The curtain CLOSED on the Lonko Laido

May I remind you Oden tanked boiling oil that reached the heat of magma? Mere lava won't be killing Kaido and Big Mom:milaugh:
1) The oil that Oden bathed in did not have the heat of magma
2) Oden wasn't in the middle of a volcanic eruption right afterwards.

Chapter 1051: New Beginnings

Big Mom: If we make it out of this alive, father my next child, Kaido!
Kaido: Wororororo! I was awaiting this day!
Big Mom: Maaamamama! Let’s do it now then!

- Big Mom rolls her big, voluptuous baby factory organs over Kaido.
- Kaido’s beastly shlong is so powerful, it rips all the clothes off of him.
- Big Mom and Kaido have hot, steamy, scolding sex until they both sucCUMb to the magma.
This is what Fujitora saw before he blinded himself…

Except that magma is much more lethal due to being a viscous material. Akainu was blowing holes in high and top tiers, Sanji only superficially burned Queen.

Kaido's state should not affect the durability of his body. Plus, Akainu's attacks are not simply pouring magma on you but propelling magma fists through you with muscular force.
That's false.
We have seem with Big Mom that even the mental state of the person can affect his durability.
Yeah Akainu will use force and so will Kaido(who btw transforms into a Magma Dragon lol), this proves absolute nothing it is ridiculous to even try to powerscale that

After all your talk the cause of the strongest Yonkous death being a volcano is just poetry. Oda is a genius. He's literally showing u guys your worst nightmare.
Whitebeard was killed by guns. Roger was executed by fodder marines. Garp was cut by Axe Hand Morgan. Kaido was absolutely at his weakest. He probably isn't even dead, just blown off Wano.
Akainu probably can't create the force of an actual island sized volcano regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.