Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not at all. Kaido is already in near death situation and not even in dragon/hybrid mode. He has zero haki defense on top of that.
This is just passive magma lol. Not even magma attacks. And Dragon Kaido is no more durable than base Kaido, not sure where that idea comes from lol. And of course the Admirals also have Haki to strengthen their DF abilities.

We can't see nothing like that.
Her head is gone. If that is Big Mom it means she is already dead.

The one surrounding her body is not her clothes. What is then? It doesn't follow.

Some argue that Kaido's coat melted (no magma-proof), but in the silhouette Big Mom's kimono is still in her body for ±30 minutes submerged in volcano. It doesn't follow the logic. But we can't know for sure, of course.

What do zoro cult had to do anything with morj?
While didn’t openly support ZKK and actually made a video stating why it would be bad if it happened, nobody can deny that he’s a hardcore Zoro fanboy and think that he is the best character in the series also Morj insisted that Zoro have a role against Kaido, part of why he wanted the raid to fail is for Zoro to fight Kaido again

I was fascinated by video games and that’s why I like shonens that gives the feel of rpgs and adventure genres; one of the reasons why I dislike HxH is because there’s no “boss battles” at the end of the arc
I don't know what you consider a boss battle or the end of the arc, but Greed Island and Chimera ants have plenty of it

lmfao after all these wano people suffering from kaido they couldnt even see kaidos defeat lol

You know what coming is those people only going to witness monster samurai behading the dragon over the flower capital

Her head is gone. If that is Big Mom it means she is already dead.

The one surrounding her body is not her clothes. What is then? It doesn't follow.

Some argue that Kaido's coat melted (no magma-proof), but in the silhouette Big Mom's kimono is still in her body for ±30 minutes submerged in volcano. It doesn't follow the logic. But we can't know for sure, of course.
The way I see it is that they are floating from Magma. Kaido has a flat body, so you would see his whole body while BM has round body so you could only see part of her body( like iceberg). That's why BM has smaller appearance than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.