Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think so, that’s something you see in cartoon often and will be “funny”
Also fits what Luffy and Yamato are saying, literally kicking them out of Wano
I think so too. What could possibly happen to them past that point ?

And I don’t want to talk about the death thing because to be fair, it has nothing to do with whether you like the characters, it’s just really bad writing to kill two emperors like this
Oda really just wanted to get rid of them. It's done horribly wrong though especially Kaido.
No monologue no impact, yeah yeah goes against Kaido’s ideology of death so it’s “poetic”, even though that part of his character isn’t even well explained
Either way I’m just disappointed, my last hope is that the Wano citizens will help in handling the WG ships, and not let outsiders do everything for them
Don't expect anything out of the Wano citizens. They're worse than the folk in Dressrosa.

Oda said in a SBS that Luffy doesn't kill his enemies because their dream being shattered is as painful, right?
Well in Kaido's case he wants a grandiose death. He's jealous of people like Whitebeard and Oden because of the way died.
Kaido dying underground not even directly in combat, but from an environnemental kill with nobody to witness it... That would really deny him of his wish.

I think so too. What could possibly happen to them past that point ?

Oda really just wanted to get rid of them. It's done horribly wrong though especially Kaido.

Don't expect anything out of the Wano citizens. They're worse than the folk in Dressrosa.
Zoro has yet to lead the Samurai like he said in Zou. I think he will lead them to battle against the WG
Post automatically merged:

Pedro came back to life just to blow up again

it’s a hobby for him

Would be pretty harcore if Kaido has actually hidden his road Poneglyph in the one place only he can get to, inside the magma of Mt. Fuji
Yaseen(that’s actually your name it’s an Arab name) anyways bad boy putting Sanji as the profile photo while being a Zolololo boi is not clever

Status
Not open for further replies.