Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the living fuck are u talking about ?

Akainu was literally stated in the fucking manga to having allowed Aokiji to live after beating him down and crippling him to a point where he couldn't even stand.

Akainu is the only character in OP to continously severely injure all the oponnents he has faced in battle. The fact that you're taking a fodder like Curiel to prove your point shows what a creditless toxic poster you are.
The next time argue with facts if you have nothing to back your delusional thoughts up.

Akainu allowing Kuzan to live:

Turning WB into a corpse:

Nearly killing Luffy and Jinbe:

And he did all that in less than 30 chapters clown. BM and Kaido have both approximately 300 chapters of panel time or more, who tf did these two manage to severely wound huh?
So Akainu killed nobody in fight?
Thanks for proving he has failed to kill anyone in combat
Even when he attacked Jinbei from behind...
Jinbei wasn't even fighting Akainu anymore when got hurt from behind

So ZKK. Remind me again how ZKK was going to happen? Or are all the ZKK'ers on copium ventilators now? Bwahahahahahaha ZKK'ers where ya at? Zoro was gonna behead Kaido over the flower capital and become sword god Ryuma? Right? RIGHT? Also its even funnier that Zoro looks like his in worse shape then both Luffy and Sanji XD. Oda clowned Zoro fans boys so hard this chapter and I'm all for it! 11/10 chapter!

So Akainu killed nobody in fight?
Thanks for proving he has failed to kill anyone in combat
Even when he attacked Jinbei from behind...
Jinbei wasn't even fighting Akainu anymore when got hurt from behind
You're a creditless clown. Always have been and always will be. I have proven how Akainu could've killed Kuzan at will with Manga panels but chose not too, even added the panel proving my point.

You dodged my question and didn't answer who BM and Kaido killed in 300 chapters. The battle is over and nobody is severely injured not even Luffy.

We're done here. Once again you can prove nothing.

You're a creditless clown. Always have been and always will be. I have proven how Akainu could've killed Kuzan at will with Manga panels but chose not too, even added the panel proving my point.

You dodged my question and didn't answer who BM and Kaido killed in 300 chapters. The battle is over and nobody is severely injured not even Luffy.

We're done here. Once again you can prove nothing.
Did Akainu kill anyone in combat
Even when he beat Kuzan, kuzan isn't dead

You haven't answered a thing
Post a scan of someone dead in combat vs Akainu

No “nth member” title, no“Luffy vs Kaido” title, no attack with the final wisdom king name, he definitely like to end a trend
Though I don’t think having readers found out what’s going to happen is a bad thing, usually it’s because you’ve placed enough hints/clues and they’re logical enough to be connected, one should be proud of that
I’m very sick of subverted expectations
I agree ^^. I also prefer stories written in this way and it's not like Oda can't write like this, given the sheer amount of foreshadowing/hints he puts in his story but for some reason, he tries to subvert expectations a bit to much which unfortunately makes OP a bit hit & miss and this arc is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, personally I'm glad the fights are over now so I can actually start looking forward to the rest of this arc.
There's still a lot of story to tell and a few interesting plot-lines that are still yet to be resolved ^^.

On the nth member ting tho, iirc we haven't gotten that in a min. Did we get that with Franky & Brook?

Status
Not open for further replies.