Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a clown like you want

I'm waiting for someone who was fighting Akainu and died to his attacks

Curiel bathed in Magma? Not dead , not fatally wounded
WB? Didn't die, went on to beat Akainu and fought BB pirates before flying to gunshots
Ace? Wa sonly overpowered, died because he saved Luffy from being hit by Akainu
Jinbei? Didn't die in combat, blocked Akainu easily..got wounded form behind when he was carrying Luffy
Iva? Didn't die

"Akainu can KO Yonko, kill them" nonsense

I take this opportunity to remind you all of the factual strength ranking in Wano.

Luffy/Zoro/Kaido
Yamato
King/Marco/Kid/Law/Killer
Sanji/Jinbe
Drake/Apoo

:cheers:

I agree ^^. I also prefer stories written in this way and it's not like Oda can't write like this, given the sheer amount of foreshadowing/hints he puts in his story but for some reason, he tries to subvert expectations a bit to much which unfortunately makes OP a bit hit & miss and this arc is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, personally I'm glad the fights are over now so I can actually start looking forward to the rest of this arc.
There's still a lot of story to tell and a few interesting plot-lines that are still yet to be resolved ^^.

On the nth member ting tho, iirc we haven't gotten that in a min. Did we get that with Franky & Brook?
Franky and Usopp shared it in the post battle party and Brook got his as well

I take this opportunity to remind you all of the factual strength ranking in Wano.

Luffy/Zoro/Kaido
Yamato
King/Marco/Kid/Law/Killer
Sanji/Jinbe
Drake/Apoo

:cheers:
You have to be brain dead to think Yamato is stronger than Law, the guy who’s DC is comparable to Nika Luffy

Akaiku wankers are pathetic
Still cant explain why Akainu couldn't overpower Marco and Jinbei
Why he couldn't KO Sick dying WB
Why he can't kill anyone ,not even curiel

The only time he kills someone is if you willingly sacrifice yourself like Ace.

Akainu will forever be someone who can fight Yonko but lose high diff just like pre G5 luffy and Kid & Law as duo did , they Can't KO any Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.