Imagine saying Gaban ~ Oden
What universe do you live in?

Jinbei isn't Yamato
Stop comparing the two
Jinbei doesn't travel CoC, nor adcoc, nor written as Female Ace and Oden
Yamato isn't Oden too
She is not even one bit similar.
Not even same role as Oden.
Zoro and Sanji will remain top 2 , it doesn't matter who joins.
Robin Brook Franky Jinbei or now Yamato.

Personally I think he is already awakened. The vitality he shown in this arc is probably due to his awakening.
I don't think Zoan awakening will have an effect on their physical appearance. The Impel Down guards are probably forced awakened users through Vega punk science hence they can't revert back to human.
It is quite usual for them, no need to mention it

Every single straw hat was was accepted by luffy

neither zori or sanji have say in the matter on behalf of luffy.. its something luffy chooses himself

not saying luffy would reject her,but everything about her hints to be the guardian of wano and if she wants to be as free as Oden.. she should know that Oden wanted to stay and protect wano which he regretted later.

おでんを柔らかい顔にして、マゲを付けた感じ。
もものすけのスピーチを聞いて、感銘を受けて、ルフィと海へ出るって言ってる

Momo looks like Oden but with a soft face. His hair seems to have a mage, Idk how do you say that in English.
Yamato gears Momo's speech and gets impressed then she says that she want to go to the sea with Luffy.
Well I guess that argument if Yamato does see momo's human adult form looking like oden and wants to serve under momo. I guess that has been debunked

Jinbei joining officially after Oda made Zoro a conqueror and has enma, and Sanji has better stats now
That's why he didn't join pre Wano
He still had better feats and hype than those 2

Franky was never above Sanji and zoro at any point

Yamato is a conqueror, she only below Luffy currently per feats and hype
You need more than just "wings" nonsense which Oda won't ever change

Yamato isn't Oden too
She is not even one bit similar.
Not even same role as Oden.
Zoro and Sanji will remain top 2 , it doesn't matter who joins.
Robin Brook Franky Jinbei or now Yamato.
At the moment she could be argued to he stronger than Both and she has the feats to back it up. Eventually though it will be pretty clear she is number 3 behind Sanji and Zoro.
I think though it's pretty fitting that Luffy top 3 will all be considered to new blood/gen pirates. Jinbei is a veteran, him occupying the middle position together with Franky feels fitting. They are essentially Luffy's rear admirals. The guy who will defend from the back while Sanji Zoro and Yamato will form the core attack trio

Jinbei joining officially after Oda made Zoro a conqueror and has enma, and Sanji has better stats now
That's why he didn't join pre Wano
He still had better feats and hype than those 2

Franky was never above Sanji and zoro at any point

Yamato is a conqueror, she only below Luffy currently per feats and hype
You need more than just "wings" nonsense which Oda won't ever change
conqueror is not a guarantee for crazy strong, look at chinjao, sanji now could one hit him

Status
Not open for further replies.