Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not watching One Piece if you think Akainu is too weak for Luffy.
Oda will make him strong enough.

Why you people act like Luffy did everything alone and it was a fair fight against Kaido?
The fight itself was an average and except luffy harcore fans, everyone didn't like it and understood how Oda made Luffy to win the fight.

How many helps, L, breaks, asspull and weird situation, Luffy got?
Kaido faced all those things + multiples strong fighters while lifting a huge island when 28 years old Momo is completely exhausted after lifting just for few minutes. It's not only the damage kaido received but also pain, stress, stamina, haki.

Do the fight again against Kaido in 1 vs 1 and he wins 10 of 10 against Luffy. Acting like G5 one shotted Kaido lmao.
Well Luffy is not facing Akainu next arc, but in the final arc of the story, so Luffy and the other Strawhats will get even stronger before they will face the marines.
I really can't see Akainu facing Luffy in a even battle at that point.
They might fight, but Akainu will be the underdog in that fight, and it will be made clear that Luffy (at that point King of the Pirates), is in a league of his own.

Get that some of y'all are excited about the prospect of Yamato joining with this chapter and prolly already think it's a done deal but as with errting this arc, temper your expectations or are u're gonna end up with egg on ur face. Can already see people shouting "Oda's lost the plot" if tings don't go their way in the next few chapters.

Yamato being so adamant about joining the SHs is goofy asf. It's like Oda's literally going out of his way to convince you that she will join the SHs which is not really the way he usually writes, so I'd view that with a grain of salt if I were you. Moreover, her coming to tell the SHs here that she will join might seem like a done deal but the reality is that it doesn't mean anything with Luffy not being present. Why did Oda leave Luffy out of this scene? but anyways I digress...
I don't understand how you think that Yamato wanting to join Luffy is just goofy even after moments like this lol

Get that some of y'all are excited about the prospect of Yamato joining with this chapter and prolly already think it's a done deal but as with errting this arc, temper your expectations or are u're gonna end up with egg on ur face. Can already see people shouting "Oda's lost the plot" if tings don't go their way in the next few chapters.

Yamato being so adamant about joining the SHs is goofy asf. It's like Oda's literally going out of his way to convince you that she will join the SHs which is not really the way he usually writes, so I'd view that with a grain of salt if I were you. Moreover, her coming to tell the SHs here that she will join might seem like a done deal but the reality is that it doesn't mean anything with Luffy not being present. Why did Oda leave Luffy out of this scene? but anyways I digress...
Everything Oda reinforces this chapter from the leaks is exactly why Yamato shouldn’t join the crew. She is not free

Jinbei a character who was more free then Yamato had to wait 10 years before joining the crew.

Unless Yamato does a Jinbei I can’t buy this
Post automatically merged:

:finally:

If Kaido comes back and Yamato is the big tragedy of Wano

Oden was below Ray 100% during his trip with Roger (and even after) and it’s likely he was around or below Gaban.

But even then, the SH crew is working in a certain way that the M3 will stay the M3 and Wano proved it once again, Jimbe being in the crew proved it once again etc. In the end Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > rest.
Lol If Ray was above Oden, Oden will hype him
Kaido would be mentioning Rayleigh when hyping Oden not just Roger and WB

Imagine saying Gaban ~ Oden
What universe do you live in?

Jinbei isn't Yamato
Stop comparing the two
Jinbei doesn't have CoC, nor adcoc, nor written as Female Ace and Oden

Last edited by a moderator:
we are in the endgame, and at least another member is necessary to face BB pirates. There is no better choice than Yamato, considering her backstory, relationship with ace and kaido, strength. I do think she should abandon her connections to oden, but i guess that this will be part of her character development on the thousand sunny

i can’t understand why people don’t think yamato is a good choice as last member. she’s the most suitable one for sure

we are in the endgame, and at least another member is necessary to face BB pirates. There is no better choice than Yamato, considering her backstory, relationship with ace and kaido, strength. I do think she should abandon her connections to oden, but i guess that this will be part of her character development on the thousand sunny

i can’t understand why people don’t think yamato is a good choice as last member. she’s the most suitable one for sure
Smoker > Yamato
Post automatically merged:

I cannot buy into a new crew member missing 80% of their journey man. I just can’t

It's underwhelming for Kaido to go out like this without showing any awakening.
Personally I think he is already awakened. The vitality he shown in this arc is probably due to his awakening.
I don't think Zoan awakening will have an effect on their physical appearance. The Impel Down guards are probably forced awakened users through Vega punk science hence they can't revert back to human.

Status
Not open for further replies.