Status
Not open for further replies.
because the dude is sick

chronic back pain

he can't even sit up straight some days

he has said it many times, he isn't "disrespecting the fans" lol
Post automatically merged:

it's also funny you say boycott, like you spend any money on it
Okay he can just say hey guys I’m not “really” coming back I could leave at anytime so don’t get your hopes up

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I still don't understand where you're pulling out that Ni Ka is 2 9
From what I read Ka is literally impossible to be 9. The number 9 is either the following: kyuu, gyuu, ku, yu, kokonotsu, kokono, koko, ko, go, ki, gi, kin, kun, gin, gun and nain
Nika in Japanese is ニカ
When you use the Kanji for Numbers, 2 is 二 & 9 is 九
ニカ(Nika) is a pun on 二 九 (2-9)
(A Japanese person can explain this even better)

I also wanna mention that 29 can look like 56 upside down, which refers to what Roger wanted when he first started his Journey & recruited Rayleigh (Turn the world upside down)

So just like Luffy's DF turned from 56 to 29, he will do the same to the world
These numbers aren't randomly chosen, it's all part of a much bigger Pattern

He ain't the one who discovered it, i just mentioned him cuz he is japanese & can confirm those numbers
Whether you believe the theory or not, that's your choice
Nika is both 2 - 5 or 2 - 9, so no Oda still didn't change the Pattern
I said it myself that the number theory is made up by fans. I didn’t say that he did it. He believes in it, cuz for him it makes sense. For me (who as an engineer loves number) it doesn’t make sense. Not that the number logic is wrong, but why would an author limit himself like that? And gomu is 5-6 and hito is 1-10 and we have to hito no mi’s now. Cuz it’s the hito hito that count not the model name. It’s Gomu gomu 5-6
Hito hito 1-10
Hana Hana 8-7
Yomi yomi 4-3
Change gomu with hito it doesn’t add up

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Luffy x Kidd
Zoro x Killer
Sanji x Page One
Yamao x Ulti
Those 4 has happened canon.

Rest:
Franky the fire breath man x Wire the fire breath man
Jinbe the big, muscular guy x Gig the big, muscular guy
Heat is actually the fire breath man, smh you don’t know anything about the kid pirates

Get that some of y'all are excited about the prospect of Yamato joining with this chapter and prolly already think it's a done deal but as with errting this arc, temper your expectations or are u're gonna end up with egg on ur face. Can already see people shouting "Oda's lost the plot" if tings don't go their way in the next few chapters.

Yamato being so adamant about joining the SHs is goofy asf. It's like Oda's literally going out of his way to convince you that she will join the SHs which is not really the way he usually writes, so I'd view that with a grain of salt if I were you. Moreover, her coming to tell the SHs here that she will join might seem like a done deal but the reality is that it doesn't mean anything with Luffy not being present. Why did Oda leave Luffy out of this scene? but anyways I digress...

How about all the Strawhats except Luffy beating the shit out of Akainu, with Luffy laughing from the sidelines, and the crew saying he's to weak to face the King of the Pirates
You are not watching One Piece if you think Akainu is too weak for Luffy.
Oda will make him strong enough.

Why you people act like Luffy did everything alone and it was a fair fight against Kaido?
The fight itself was an average and except luffy harcore fans, everyone didn't like it and understood how Oda made Luffy to win the fight.

How many helps, L, breaks, asspull and weird situation, Luffy got?
Kaido faced all those things + multiples strong fighters while lifting a huge island when 28 years old Momo is completely exhausted after lifting just for few minutes. It's not only the damage kaido received but also pain, stress, stamina, haki.

Do the fight again against Kaido in 1 vs 1 and he wins 10 of 10 against Luffy. Acting like G5 one shotted Kaido lmao.

I told you guys this would be happening. How long did i told you? :D

But i would place P1 and Ulti to Usopp and Nami, they clashed too.

I said before, i expect this on the long run:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Yamato - Jack
Sanji - Heat
Jinbei - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - Page One
Chopper - Dive (?)
Franky - Gig (?)
Robin - Bubblegum (?)
Brook - Pomp (?)
the top 5 battles look so unfair

Nika in Japanese is ニカ
When you use the Kanji for Numbers, 2 is 二 & 9 is 九
ニカ(Nika) is a pun on 二 九 (2-9)
(A Japanese person can explain this even better)

I also wanna mention that 29 can look like 56 upside down, which refers to what Roger wanted when he first started his Journey & recruited Rayleigh (Turn the world upside down)

So just like Luffy's DF turned from 56 to 29, he will do the same to the world
These numbers aren't randomly chosen, it's all part of a much bigger Pattern
I really don't understand that "pun" but whatevs lol if we're being this lenient over such conventions I'm sure Oda can come up with something about Yamato's fruit since Ni ka can be 2 - 5 and I nu can be 1 - 2 (and Okuchino Makami is like 0, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc)

At first I didn't want Yamato in the crew.

Finally I appreciate the idea that she be a Strawhat .
Luffy Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji Chopper Robin Franky Brook Jinbei Yamato

Chief Luffy
The 2 wings: Zoro and Sanji

2 commanders: Jinbei, Yamato

Get that some of y'all are excited about the prospect of Yamato joining with this chapter and prolly already think it's a done deal but as with errting this arc, temper your expectations or are u're gonna end up with egg on ur face. Can already see people shouting "Oda's lost the plot" if tings don't go their way in the next few chapters.

Yamato being so adamant about joining the SHs is goofy asf. It's like Oda's literally going out of his way to convince you that she will join the SHs which is not really the way he usually writes, so I'd view that with a grain of salt if I were you. Moreover, her coming to tell the SHs here that she will join might seem like a done deal but the reality is that it doesn't mean anything with Luffy not being present. Why did Oda leave Luffy out of this scene? but anyways I digress...
she already told luffy to be fair
zoro on the otherhand...

You are not watching One Piece if you think Akainu is too weak for Luffy.
Oda will make him strong enough.

Why you people act like Luffy did everything alone and it was a fair fight against Kaido?
The fight itself was an average and except luffy harcore fans, everyone didn't like it and understood how Oda made Luffy to win the fight.

How many helps, L, breaks, asspull and weird situation, Luffy got?
Kaido faced all those things + multiples strong fighters while lifting a huge island when 28 years old Momo is completely exhausted after lifting just for few minutes. It's not only the damage kaido received but also pain, stress, stamina, haki.

Do the fight again against Kaido in 1 vs 1 and he wins 10 of 10 against Luffy. Acting like G5 one shotted Kaido lmao.
while i may agree on the fact that kaido is a beast and in a 1vs1 at 100% power he would still best luffy, i can see you analysing one piece based on your headcanon without taking a look at the arc from an impartial pov.
the arc has huge flaws and peak moments, but the fight between luffy and kaido is objectively not bad, except the final blow which could have been handled better, and the lack of a proper kaido’s flashback.
The problems in Wano are other, for example not killing one of the scabbards, or stretching and rushing inconsistently, for sure not how kaido and luffy were depicted.

I said it myself that the number theory is made up by fans. I didn’t say that he did it. He believes in it, cuz for him it makes sense. For me (who as an engineer loves number) it doesn’t make sense. Not that the number logic is wrong, but why would an author limit himself like that? And gomu is 5-6 and hito is 1-10 and we have to hito no mi’s now. Cuz it’s the hito hito that count not the model name. It’s Gomu gomu 5-6
Hito hito 1-10
Hana Hana 8-7
Yomi yomi 4-3
Change gomu with hito it doesn’t add up
Why didn't Oda just say it's wrong when it was sent to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.