Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The audience had no connection to this fight at all. How could anyone want this over Akainu Luffy or even Dragon Akainu
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO what happens to monster trio after Akainu vs Yamato then?

Of course because Im excited for it. I believe in the theory 100% If it makes you feel better, I will stop after Kaido dies :milaugh:

To me, Oda is setting up for Zoro and Kaido to return, because this cant be the end for Kaido. The WG cant stop him, the marines cant stop him, Yamato or anyone in Wano. Luffy barely got a dub on him, but if were honest, at full strength even Luffy cant stop him. Then you have to take in account, we have yet to get a full back story on a major antagonist. But hey if Kaido doesnt return and the SH's have their party and leave, then I would gladly take my fat L and drop it.
There is no chance of Zoro taking W over Luffy so you can rest your case here. If Luffy can't Zoro won't. :seriously:

So despise Oda making it absolutely clear that scars created by individuals are important and that Akainu ended up killing his brother, he’s going to decide to give the Fleet Admiral of the Marines to fucking Yamato a character with absolutely no beef with marines, a character Akainu doesn’t even give a shit about…
You are right about that, pal. Akainu will surely be taking Bajrang Gun up his ass.

So despise Oda making it absolutely clear that scars created by individuals are important and that Akainu ended up killing his brother, he’s going to decide to give the Fleet Admiral of the Marines to fucking Yamato a character with absolutely no beef with marines, a character Akainu doesn’t even give a shit about…
Ace was close not only to Luffy, he was also pretty close to Yamao.
Akainu didn't give shit either about "Luffy", he only cared about Dragon's son. So going by the formula, you can guess how will Akainu react after knowing Yamao is Kaido's child.

Ultimate hiyori theory aka chapter 1052 spoilers
  1. Hiyori killed zoro
  2. By giving him enma she knew the sword would event lead to his death and absorb all his strength
  3. Now that he's dead she'll take enma back from zoro's cold dead body
  4. Therefore absorb all his power, skill, and memories
  5. After killing him and taking everything from him zoro's strong soul will begin to influence hers
  6. Leading her to wanting to join luffy and become the wss to carry out his will
  7. She'll also kill Marco and take his fruit just because its Marco and she'll be considered a guardian deity like momo and yamato
    1. Yamato being a dog and Hiyori being a bird just like alabasta
    2. Momo and vivi being ancient weapon with vivi getting a fruit soon
  8. Her and yamato join together
  9. They have a baby
  10. The end
:cheers::kuzanshut::kata::smart:

Akainu vs Yamato means that Fujitora and Greenbull are stronger then him LOOOOL
Post automatically merged:

So much for “monster trio” then
Depends on difficulty. For example, Yamao might win against Akainu extreme difficulty, being wounded and all bloody. While Zoro will just clap Fujitora.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos if Yamao joins the Straw Hats, then I can buy the whole "Ulti and Page One joining Kidd" more.

It isn't really coincidence Straw Hats' Big 4 each clashed/interacted with Kidd's Big 4.
Luffy and Kidd interacted in Udon.
Zoro and Killer clashed.
Sanji and Page One clashed.
Yamao and Ulti clashed.

Still of course Kidd's gang is always one step behind.
I told you guys this would be happening. How long did i told you? :D

But i would place P1 and Ulti to Usopp and Nami, they clashed too.

I said before, i expect this on the long run:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Yamato - Jack
Sanji - Heat
Jinbei - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - Page One
Chopper - Dive (?)
Franky - Gig (?)
Robin - Bubblegum (?)
Brook - Pomp (?)

Yuderon (He is Japanese & really dedicated to making Theories about One Piece)
He also agrees that Yamato joining ruins the Numeric Pattern of SHs DFs & that's why he doesn't believe she will be able to Join
Keywords here are theories and dedicated. He is just a YouTuber at the end of the day. It doesn’t matter how big of a fan he is or how much time he spends. The number theory was never confirmed by Oda. It is something made up by fans. And oda basically told everybody fuck you with the hito hito no mi mode Nika.

First of all it's both, either 2 - 5 or 2 - 9 are correct
So following that pattern, 2 - 9 can be taken & everything still works
Thirdly, even if you say it's 2 - 5, the Pattern is still correct
Meaning that numbers missing are 6 - 9 or 9 - 6
I still don't understand where you're pulling out that Ni Ka is 2 9
From what I read Ka is literally impossible to be 9. The number 9 is either the following: kyuu, gyuu, ku, yu, kokonotsu, kokono, koko, ko, go, ki, gi, kin, kun, gin, gun and nain

I don't see yamato going against Akainu.

A brief clash maybe but definitely not a fight.

Seeing how antagonists are getting treated, the only way Akainu can shine is if he fights Luffy and Luffy suffered the most too as he witnessed the death of Ace.
How about all the Strawhats except Luffy beating the shit out of Akainu, with Luffy laughing from the sidelines, and the crew saying he's to weak to face the King of the Pirates

Keywords here are theories and dedicated. He is just a YouTuber at the end of the day. It doesn’t matter how big of a fan he is or how much time he spends. The number theory was never confirmed by Oda. It is something made up by fans. And oda basically told everybody fuck you with the hito hito no mi mode Nika.
He ain't the one who discovered it, i just mentioned him cuz he is japanese & can confirm those numbers
Whether you believe the theory or not, that's your choice
Nika is both 2 - 5 or 2 - 9, so no Oda still didn't change the Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.