Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know Yamato's DF numbers?
I think the closest number we can attribute to her DF is Inu = 10 (And it's a stretch tbh)
I also wanna add that when we add all SHs Numbers together, we get 56 + 110 + 87 + 43 + 29 = 325
And 325 is read as San Ni Go, which clearly refers to their Ship Sunny Go
Yamato joining doesn't match the Pattern and would ruin the Equation too
(And this is only single reason why i believe something gonna interrupt them & not allow Yamato to join)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yamato vs akainu
and luffy vs kizaru would throw me off cause I think its strongly implied
akainu is the n1 in the navy .
I don't see yamato going against Akainu.

A brief clash maybe but definitely not a fight.

Seeing how antagonists are getting treated, the only way Akainu can shine is if he fights Luffy and Luffy suffered the most too as he witnessed the death of Ace.

:okay:
Yamato vs Akainu is the worst opinion I’ve ever read. Thank god Loda is writing this shit

Akainu is worried about "unknown power" from Wano. Yamao was born in Wano and her power is unknown to the rest of the world.
It is called foreshadowing, Akainu is worried about someone that will cause his downfall.
Post automatically merged:

ok but Zoro is a shark
Retconned after Jinbe joining

I think the closest number we can attribute to her DF is Inu = 10 (And it's a stretch tbh)
I also wanna add that when we add all SHs Numbers together, we get 56 + 110 + 87 + 43 + 29 = 325
And 325 is read as San Ni Go, which clearly refers to their Ship Sunny Go
Yamato joining doesn't match the Pattern and would ruin the Equation too
(And this is only single reason why i believe something gonna interrupt them & not allow Yamato to join)
I don't know Japanese so I can't really have an opinion about this, but I'd say we will have to wait for more knowledgeable people to clarify things.

I actually like Yamato but looking at the entire story from Punk Hazard to Wano Kingdom, the idea that Yamato would end up being the next strawhat member is pretty hilarious. Like nothing about her character felt like it set her up as being "The one to join the strawhats.". But to be fair though, it feels similar to Oden being a member of Roger's crew which felt just as out of nowhere. So there's an odd parallel there.

I don't see yamato going against Akainu.

A brief clash maybe but definitely not a fight.

Seeing how antagonists are getting treated, the only way Akainu can shine is if he fights Luffy and Luffy suffered the most too as he witnessed the death of Ace.
Not coincidence Yamao bonded with Ace and not anybody else too. While Luffy will have bigger matter in Final War arc; Imu is targetting him.

Akainu is worried about "unknown power" from Wano. Yamao was born in Wano and her power is unknown to the rest of the world.
It is called foreshadowing, Akainu is worried about someone that will cause his downfall.

Jinbe is a bear
@EtenBoby is zoro still unconscious?
He's making his way to the lava apparently
:kayneshrug:

SBS volume 95
D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?
  • Zoro: Wisteria, Shark

SBS volume 99:
D: Jinbe-san!! Congratulations on officially joining the Straw Hat crew! I was waiting for you!! Please tell us all the detailed character info for him that was given in the previous SBSes for the other crewmembers!! – P.N. Yashirai

Associated Animal: Bear

So despise Oda making it absolutely clear that scars created by individuals are important and that Akainu ended up killing his brother, he’s going to decide to give the Fleet Admiral of the Marines to fucking Yamato a character with absolutely no beef with marines, a character Akainu doesn’t even give a shit about…

Status
Not open for further replies.