Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious answer: it's their job to defend their client no matter who they are or what they did, regardless of the lawyer's personal beliefs. I'm not knocking them one bit for that.

But they did have clumsy moments chief of which when the male lawyer objected to his own question. Now, I ain't a lawyer but anyone can tell you that's amateur hour right there.
It is their job and they get paid for it but when they got a weak foundation to defend aint to defend much in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

I would fuck amber heard still idc
:milaugh:

Ain’t gonna lie but Oda is pretty mid, this whole arc I had absolutely no doubt that the straw hat would win, can someone explain to me how someone who wrote Syrup Village, Arlong Park, Alabasta saga, Skypeia, Enies Lobby, Sabaody, Impel Down and Marineford could mess up this much?

Literally there was no sense of danger at all and everything was predictable as hell

Fact. She is already facked and has to pay 15 mil dollars as the finish of the trial said :kayneshrug:
wait wait
The jury found Depp should receive $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages, but the judge said state law caps punitive damages at $350,000, meaning Depp was awarded $10.35 million.

why are you saying 15m$

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ain’t gonna lie but Oda is pretty mid, this whole arc I had absolutely no doubt that the straw hat would win, can someone explain to me how someone who wrote Syrup Village, Arlong Park, Alabasta saga, Skypeia, Enies Lobby, Sabaody, Impel Down and Marineford could mess up this much?

Literally there was no sense of danger at all and everything was predictable as hell
Well since the samurais appeared I didn't felt that anything well will come from it besides Kanjuro part cuz that was pretty dope.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
wait wait
The jury found Depp should receive $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages, but the judge said state law caps punitive damages at $350,000, meaning Depp was awarded $10.35 million.

why are you saying 15m$
I've read that on one news side. Didn't paid attention to the trial to be clear. Didn't care about it from the beginning

Excluding Sabaody and Marineford which were Arcs design for Luffy to lose none of those other had any sense of danger.
I really don't understand this sense of danger bs, One Piece has always been like this in terms of tension you may be noticing it more now that you are older but it isn't anything new.

wait wait

why are you saying 15m$
It's actually 8.35 million as amber won her counter suit and was awarded 2 mill...

So 10.35 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.