Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not to downplay Yamato but i wonder why Zoro would even need adv coc against her, when his CoA was powerful enough to consistently damage the WSC. Wouldn't that be overkill
Yamato is the real deal, Ace was a supernova (of a different generation) who was cut above the rest (past future couple of years) and Yamato is potrayyed as his equal and is also of top tier blood line just like Ace and Luffy to some extent. She is the real deal.
I like that she is joining. Means Sanji will grow even more and eventually surpass her by gaining CoC

she has better haki than zoro, not luffy, can you read
@SeaTonnes , Yamato does not have better haki than Zoro, and The purpose of Enma was to further emphasize that. Effectively helping Zoro with his Haki control to the point where he obtains the same Haki as Luffy in 1010 and does more damage in 1010 than anything Yamato did to Kaido. And finally Zoro perfects it in 1033.

The chapter hasn't quite sealed Yamato joining yet. But anyways, Luffy > Zoro > * Yamato * > Sanji > Jimbei > Chopper (fight me) > Franky > Brook > Robin > Nami > Usopp

The asterisks denotes her as the "wildcard."

This is not to downplay Yamato but i wonder why Zoro would even need adv coc against her, when his CoA was powerful enough to consistently damage the WSC. Wouldn't that be overkill
Here's the thing, she used AdCoC 2 times but everyone here is pretending that she had it from the get go and that she's a master at it when literally none of her attacks have coating, the thunder bagua clash was the first time she used CoC and the only reason she didn't get oneshotted.

We just talked about this Sanji will probably surpass her in the coming arc. Or Oda will nerf Yamato.
Yeah but I honestly don’t think either are needed. Saying Yamato needs to be nerfed is just people over inflating her power due to her ”feats” it’s the same thing people did with jinbe.

What we know, Yamato was able to “hold off“ a kaido that was holding Back most of his powers. Its impressive on paper, but odas done this time and time again, it’s like when Vista “held off” mihawk.

Yeah but I honestly don’t think either are needed. Saying Yamato needs to be nerfed is just people over inflating her power due to her ”feats” it’s the same thing people did with jinbe.

What we know, Yamato was able to “hold off“ a kaido that was holding Back most of his powers. Its impressive on paper, but odas done this time and time again, it’s like when Vista “held off” mihawk.
And by holding back, do you mean bloodlusted with intent to kill while literally saying "I won't hold back"?

Kaido was certainly holding back however her abilities, feats place her > Sanji currently. She’s at least YC1 level at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.