Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo fanboys ITT using 3 sword style to slash their wrists in the bathtub. Long overdue. But it's still a laugh, hearing the crying about how "oda betrayed us!!!" Oda's only sin is creating a character in Zoro that the lowest of the low would gravitate towards.

No, Oda is not at fault for your lack of simple reading comprehension, nor your lack of cognitive development. Don't blame Oda for writing HIS story. Blame whoever it was that brought you into this world defective and unable to cope with life.

:holdthisl:

I like Yamato though
But if she's joining the SH
I hope she's thinking herself as Kozuki Oden should be stop now

I can understand since this is Wano, and Oden effect is still here.
But post Wano, i hope this is stop now

It's weird that people believe Yamato is joining when she's only just meeting the crew. I still think she needs a lot of development for me to start believing she'll join. Even Tama and Carrot have more chances.

Same stuff people were saying about Jinbe “His fates place him > YC3” but in reality Oda made him weaker than the commanders.

It’s literally the same
Well. there's no way to tell that right now. I agree that simply zoro sanji and luffy gotta be the strongest characters in the crew always anyway at least for plot reasons, so there's no point discussing if yamato is stronger, she sure seems stronger at the moment, so idk if it makes sense for her to even join, maybe that's a fake-out and she won't join afterall or she's not stronger. If it was called the 'luffy-zoro-sanji trio' from the start, all this couldve been avoided lol I don't mind, I'm just here to defend jinbe from all this downplay, sanji is stronger but its not needed for him to be so far from the others just to make the other 2 look better, at least i hope so. 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.