Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn is happening with Momo as a new Shogun
Prophecy already happened 9 Shadows aren't SH or SN or Ashura lol
ZKK cucks just went too far
Bro but like, this is just headcanon. Why would we get clarification for the exact moment Oden meant when he said "powerful pirates leading the new generation," but we wouldn't get clarification for the vague ass prophecy that's supposed to show its face at the most important part of the arc?

It seems some of y'all are turning a blind eye to the sheer amount of unresolved plots Oda has set up just because you want the arc to be over, and the only explanation y'all give is that "Oda has lost it."

If you don't know me well enough, I am one of the last people anyone should be calling an Oda wanker. But this would be an unprecedented level of bad even for Oda

Who's Who is slept on..
But I didn't tell a lie did I? Cracker with his abilities is making quick work of him, Jozu & Ace would put him in a pack, Jack even as underwhelming as he is would likely make quick work of Who's Who too, since he could fight Base Inu and Neku in Zou.

Even if Luffy rejects her initially, he will eventually accept her. Whitebeard took some convincing before he allowed Oden on his ship. I think this might be a similar situation. But I don't see Luffy rejecting her completely. Only because she has spent all her life in Wano trying to escape and due to Ace's promise to her.

I

Indigo

Why is he being disrespectful to the fans then? Until he explains himself I’m boycotting the series cause I’m not gonna be taken for a fool
because the dude is sick

chronic back pain

he can't even sit up straight some days

he has said it many times, he isn't "disrespecting the fans" lol
Post automatically merged:

Why is he being disrespectful to the fans then? Until he explains himself I’m boycotting the series cause I’m not gonna be taken for a fool
it's also funny you say boycott, like you spend any money on it

If you don't know me well enough, I am one of the last people anyone should be calling an Oda wanker. But this would be an unprecedented level of bad even for Oda
wano is an unprecedented level of bad for Oda. Look how he butchered the yonko fights.

both kid and law vs linlin and Luffy vs kaido were riddled with plot conveniences to make up for the fact that the supernova weren’t strong enough to take on the yonko.

linlin barely got any focus despite being a yonko
Luffy needed 3 back to back asspull powerups to beat kaido

wano in general is a new level of disappointment from Oda.

Law will continue with strawhats for sure, at least If he really wants to learn the history .
Marco too if he wants to fight against the BB pirates again.
and Momo if he wants to know what made his father and Roger laugh in Laugh tale.
just think who will dare to go against the strawhats.
You will have :
Luffy on his own league as Yonko level or above
Zoro, Sanji , Yamato , Jinbe , Momo , Marco and Law: 7 Yonko commander level or above (pretty sure all of them will have 10 digits bounties )
the rest as Veteran level.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
His DF is so useful to be honest.

He can carry all the food Luffy wants with it...
Food >>>>>>>>> Yamato
Admittedly that would probably be a good enough reason for Luffy, but he also hates his guts so it really doesn't make sense. And that final statement is true but with just about anything else when it comes to Luffy lmfao

But I didn't tell a lie did I? Cracker with his abilities is making quick work of him, Jozu & Ace would put him in a pack, Jack even as underwhelming as he is would likely make quick work of Who's Who too, since he could fight Base Inu and Neku in Zou.
With what was shown so far yes.. But he didn't enter that fight with the intent to go all out, he replaced his real blade with a knife in it the hilt is different.. He could also be a third eye clan..

WhosWho could high diff base lnu?..

Status
Not open for further replies.