Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbei is a boss he neg diffed WsW but that doesnt mean everyone else will too. Just because Wuffy smacked Kaido thinking other WG members can do it is funny. So since there has been no proof in the story, it is headcannon.
Yonko Commanders are Bosses they neg Diff Veterans.

In what world is it good writing for Luffy to get defeated 3 times and magically get a new power up every single time?

if Luffy can just obtain power ups like this, it would have surely been helpful back in marineford.
Magically? He worked for Ryou in Udon. He has been using the devil fruit since the very beginning and awakened it after 1040+ chapters. He learnt adv CoC after being hit with it multiple times. He was defeated so what? Asspull would be he not bekng defeated and neg diffing Kaido. I cannot believe how anti Luffy fans feel Luffy has asspull powerups when he has been working hard for it and had to die to achieve them. Asspull would be getting a magic sword and learning advCoC immediately but I don't call it asspull so just because your headcannon isn't true or your favorite is way below Luffy doesn't make it asspull.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nami is not fighting any Blackbeard Pirate 1v1...... Its not possible at this point.
Just like it wasn't possible for her to beat Ulti.
Didn't stop Oda for giving her a freebie.
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro's fat ass is still sleeping this chapter i'm selling all my Zoro's stocks :josad:
Dude face tanked a combined attack from 2 yonkos, had to come back for some medicine from hell "4x weakness", fight King, get his haki completely sucked dry.

Let the dude rest for a while. Geez.
:tchpepe:

Magically? He worked for Ryou in Udon. He has been using the devil fruit since the very beginning and awakened it after 1040+ chapters. He learnt adv CoC after being hit with it multiple times. He was defeated so what? Asspull would be he not bekng defeated and neg diffing Kaido. I cannot believe how anti Luffy fans feel Luffy has asspull powerups when he has been working hard for it and had to die to achieve them. Asspull would be getting a magic sword and learning advCoC immediately but I don't call it asspull so just because your headcannon isn't true or your favorite is way below Luffy doesn't make it asspull.
Well he applied the concept of ryou to Conqueror haki .it's not a big deal but it created a big difference in power level .

Status
Not open for further replies.