Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I honestly don’t think either are needed. Saying Yamato needs to be nerfed is just people over inflating her power due to her ”feats” it’s the same thing people did with jinbe.

What we know, Yamato was able to “hold off“ a kaido that was holding Back most of his powers. Its impressive on paper, but odas done this time and time again, it’s like when Vista “held off” mihawk.
Yeah. Yamato won't necessarily be "nerfed," I think she'll just end up less powerful than where everyone had her and Sanji will get a PU to make it overt that he is stronger than her. Although I'm not 100% convinced on Yamato joining to be honest with u

After multiple power ups. Also you do realize 10 years our time is like a week or something in One Piece right?
Huh ?
as a result , sanji did not get anyfight in pH, dressrosa, wci , zou . Everybody thought that he run out. But Oda gave again one of strongest enemy again. That is how oda see monster trio. No matter who will join , next arc , i am 100 % percent sure, sanji will get third strongest again. Dynamics has never changed during 22 years.

I mean he wasn’t using his most powerful forms. His most powerful abilities. or any of the aces he was holding up his sleeve for his fight with Gear 4 and then Gear 5 Luffy.
He didn't use the flaming dragon, sure, but it was bloodlusted Hybrid Kaido using CoC coating. I mean come on. Besides, Yamato being around low admiral level right now just means Sanji will be even stronger than that by the end of the next arc fight. You have nothing to gain by downplaying current Yamato.

All this time people were saying jinbe could only join now because of the 'dynamics', and I was waiting like ''dammit zoro and sanji, get stronger already so jinbe can join if thats the case'' and now ive seen some people say FI sanji is stronger, then why.. 😐
Simply because Oda didn’t want to include his character in Punk Hazard or Dressrosa

Yamato stalled Kaido for long period. How come people underestimate Yamato . I did not get it . Of course yamato >>> zoro and sanji.
She is oni . raw power.
she has mytical df . ice and zoan drability.
she has advanced coc.

what do u expect more ? advanced coc meaning = she mastered of coa .

Huh ?
as a result , sanji did not get anyfight in pH, dressrosa, wci , zou . Everybody thought that he run out. But Oda gave again one of strongest enemy again. That is how oda see monster trio. No matter who will join , next arc , i am 100 % percent sure, sanji will get third strongest again. Dynamics has never changed during 22 years.
I disagree. He fought in Dresrossa got stomped by Doffy. He fought in PH got his leg broke by Vergo. He fought in WCI and was getting knocked around and shot, lost to judge because he’s a good guy, and he beans Yonji.

I literally said he will surpass her already.

He’s stronger than the YC3 and around YC2 level. He destroyed Whos who. Even CP0 knew he didn’t stand a chance.

Before Sanjis power up he wasn’t commander level at all. So those statements were true.
Every Yonko Commander could destroy Who's Who. Jack, Cracker,Jozu, all of them would destroy Who's Who. So that Jimbei Fight didn't prove he was stronger than a YC3. It proved he was indeed in Commander Territory.

Every Yonko Commander could destroy Who's Who. Jack, Cracker,Jozu, all of them would destroy Who's Who. So that Jimbei Fight didn't prove he was stronger than a YC3. It proved he was indeed in Commander Territory.
That’s fine with me. Rather you rank him around YC3 or above doesn’t change anything for me. Sanji wasn’t commander level until he got his power up so he had to surpass Jinbei is all I’m saying.

Same stuff people were saying about Jinbe “His fates place him > YC3” but in reality Oda made him weaker than the commanders.

It’s literally the same
Fishman island Sanji>current Jinbei
Jack>Jinbei
Kaido not fighting seriously against Yamato
Sabo vs Burgess rematch for the final fight
Jinbei vs Lucci
Momo for nakama

Jesus dude, do you have any reasonable takes at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.