Rate:

• Total voters
Great emotional payoff chapter. The Germa siblings showing us you're not a cool guy if you don't walk away from explosions.

The dragon and the nine shadows. Nice to see the Scabbards step out of the mist to public bafflement like they were ghosts who jumped across 20 years because that's literally the case. Exchange Ashura and Izo with Shinobu and Hiyori and we technically have our 9 figures, albeit without a dawn. While too early to pronounce them dead, it is sad that Ashura and Izo couldn't be there for the Shogun's big moment. I wouldn't mind if the rest of the alliance got presented to the Wano people like this, but it's not a good idea with everyone injured not to mention it undercuts the role of Big News.:bignews:

Goodnight little dumpling. A touching flashback to help wrap up Tama's story as we learn she's probably not Kurozomi with normal parents that died from hard labor in Orochi's Wano. She was positive and proactive even as an orphan, no wonder she valiantly jointed the war by herself. Adding a time limit and Stockholm Syndrome condition is Oda awkwardly stopping Tama from becoming Sugar 2.0, though it's nice Tama gained a foster mommy to go with foster daddy Hitetsu. With Luffy fulfilling his promise of giving her a Wano with abundant food, the world is safe from Tama of the 500 Beasts because it looks like she's comfortably staying in Wano.

That one Carrot pity panel, I couldn't resist.

Battle for the final spot on the Sunny, Victor: Yamato? Yamato follows up on her declaration before Kaido in 1016 that she's going out to sea with Luffy. Ironic how it mirrors what Jinbe did before Big Mom, both polar opposites with Jinbe fully mature and realized at sea while Yamato remains a socially underdeveloped landlubber from 20 years of isolation. So I like that it's Jinbe saying nothing is settled until Luffy wakes up. Oden functionally serves as Yamato's guiding force/gag, Oda making no effort to say this is negative or that a different Yamato exists as her flashback also featured Odenmato. Her other name is Yamato and that's likely good enough for Luffy after everything she contributed. Jinbe's toast was delayed for the post-raid banquet, will the Strawhats celebrate more than one new member?

Announcing his name at the cost of his life, bawling his eyes out, and making the entire room laugh in the process.

Now proudly announcing his name again, still making some laugh but the rest of Wano cry. No more tears.
Everyone was waiting for him, all he needed to do was overcome himself. Momo's development cycle is complete: from being scared of Kaido's mere name to declaring an alliance against him. In Wano: seeing who he's fighting for in Act 1, realizing the magnitude of his presence in Act 2, using his name and ability in Act 3. General Momo provided necessary leadership in Luffy's absence so the alliance wouldn't waiver one bit. He gave up 20 years of his life to conquer his fear of heights, his fear of Kaido, and save Onigashima + the capital. Momo goes from a boy to a man both physically and mentally, taking up the sword he felt he wasn't worthy of before as well as his rightful place on the throne. The Momo and Hiyori reunion. The Great Shogun of Wano. Beautiful end to the chapter.

@solis @NikaInParis @Nikuzi
I wanted to answer your guys but the spoiler thread closed.

Then Usopp should work on himself and try to become stronger and braver.
Just because of his feelings and complex he disrespected his captain, hurt his captain and made his crew mates sad.
That’s childish and stupid. He even knew that the Merry was beyond saving.
He should quit the life as a pirate If he can’t work on himself.
Blaming others is always easy.
Doesn’t he know Luffy? He would never leave a friend behind

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
@solis @NikaInParis @Nikuzi
I wanted to answer your guys but the spoiler thread closed.

Then Usopp should work on himself and try to become stronger and braver.
Just because of his feelings and complex he disrespected his captain, hurt his captain and made his crew mates sad.
That’s childish and stupid. He even knew that the Merry was beyond saving.
He should quit the life as a pirate If he can’t work on himself.
Blaming others is always easy.
Doesn’t he know Luffy? He would never leave a friend behind
I agree with some of what you're saying but at the time he didn't know the Merry was absolutely beyond saving. He even asked if they were doing it because he lost all their money. He didn't leave to make any of them feel hurt, he left because he genuinely thought he was dragging them down. What he did was wrong no doubt, but there was thought behind his actions I think, it wasn't just spontaneous just because he liked the Merry, his inadequacy issues seem to have been brewing for some time at that point.