Rate:

• Total voters
I think it's pretty difficult for the next chapter to miss, you get the vibe of us cutting away to something else with those end of chapter narrations.

Now this could be to something as simple as Zunisha ,those WG ships and whatever's going on with these eruptions or maybe something crazier like outside world reactions.

Even if we still keep our focus on the capital there are some good moments to come
  • Kinemon and Otsuru's reunion has potential emotion wise, if read in isolation and with all the Kinemon BS in the raid temporarily forgotten lol.
  • The process of Yamato joining the crew has now been set up to not be as straight forward, so there's also potential for us to address her dropping the lame habit of identifying as Oden and some good character development in the process (god forbid if this is going to be a recurring gag)
  • The banquet panels always look goated and I can't wait to see this one especially since we have a more characters like Marco, Kid, adult Momo etc.. this time

Last edited:
Its well known theory that Yonkou were based on this guys:
Whitebeard = Julius Caesar
Kaido = Genghis Khan
Big Mom = Napoleon Bonaparte
Shanks = Alexander the Great

WB death are similar to how julius died plus the real blackbeard, its the combination of both.
and at this point its not clear about Kaido just like Genghis Khan, no one knew how he died. While BM can still survive following how bonaparte met his end.

For the most part, I'm just glad Wano is wrapping up. It was an arc with extreme highs and extreme lows. I have my critiques of it, but it was still a decent arc for what it was.

Now I await the eventual joining if Yamato, world implications, and lore drop.

J

Joygirl1

Adult Momo has become an epic guy! :cheers:

And Tama got a way better flashback than Kaido :strawhatock:
Yes, finally you can emotionally connect with her as a character, changed my view of her.

There´s not much to say about Yamato to most likely be confirmed as new crew member, I think it would be great!

Can´t wait to see all that cool stuff getting shown in the anime :pepelit:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Still underestimating the power of Magma huh?
:myman:

Technically we don't even know if BM fell into the pit or not. The explosion could've unironically saved her ass.
Didn't we see her in the lava pit on a panel with Kaido? Or was it just him?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
There's a lot of controversy with that panel. It's speculated that the left silhouette is Kaido's coat and not BM, it looks nothing like her for sure. Logically speaking Kaido and BM should be kilometers apart even in the pit.
Honestly whatever was next to him was round and fat, I kind of assumed it was Big Meme :gokulaugh:
And I wouldn't put it past Oda to disregard logic and just place them next to each other for a cool defeat panel

5/5 chapter. According to One Piece community logic, being placed to someone else means you're relative/equals.
Zoro = Luffy...Peak Fiction writing from Oda again. ZKK soon as well :myman:

But hey some of your cult Zorotard member said Luffy is not strong, they underrated Luffy, they do not want to admit Luffy is yonkou level..
So if Zoro = Luffy
Then Zoro also not strong enough...

Tell your fellow Zoro's fans, they should wank Luffy if they want to wank Zoro and stop their hatred towards Luffy
Post automatically merged:

they standing side by side same panel
equals in my book:pepeshy::pepebusi:
Your felow Zoro's fans said Luffy weak and do not admit Luffy is yonkou Level..
So Zoro is also weak..

You should tell them to wank Luffy if want to wank Zoro, and stop their hatred towards Luffy..

Last edited:
Who is gonna move BM and Kaido away now that marines are not there…And how are they gonna handle BMP?

Momo’s speech and Tama’s back story both were great

The fact that ZKK didn't happen (so far) is an L for diehard Zoro fans, not Zoro. Don't get confused. Zoro only collected W in this arc.

Roofpiece mvp
2 adv hakis
2nd strongest explicitly confirmed by Oda himself

Without forgetting that the most beautiful woman in Wano fell in love with him.
B-but... wings :sanmoji:

:kuzanshut:

If Shusui is returned to him, so be it!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Do you think Inuarashi turned his blade black or is that just an inconsistency?

Meaningless inconsistency for me, impossible for this to happen to anyone before ZORO.

The author spends most of his fights without drawing COA and suddenly decides to paint a cripple's leg with haki, this writer is so retarded.

Fun fact: In case the predicted 5.6 billion bounty on Luffy finally come true and if berry is equivalent to Yen. Then that's $43,026,760. That's nearly twice the bounty of al-Zawahiri which is currently the most wanted criminal in the world.