Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Sure, that's true, but i'm asking you what you think about a specific scenario.

Let me make it even more relevant.

If someone pushed another dude directly into magma, you think it was all the magma's doing yes? The person who pushed the other individual into the magma didn't kill them, only the magma did, so they should receive no punishment, right? They didn't kill them, the magma did. Is this what you believe? Yes or no.
You liked that response didn't you.
:myman:

Yes, they should be punished. That doesn't change the fact, if Kaido is dead, it's because of the magma not Luffy's punch. Luffy himself doesn't have the power to kill Kaido he needs outside source to do the work for him.

Funny how member of these forums crying over missing plots. It's a transition chapter and there was seven-day skip. How can you fit evrything in one chap like seriously?

And oda had been doing this style ever since. These quarantine fans seriously showing how unaware of how oda's writing

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

Yes, they should be punished. That doesn't change the fact, if Kaido is dead, it's because of the magma not Luffy's punch. Luffy himself doesn't have the power to kill Kaido he needs outside source to do the work for him.
The magma wouldn't have killed Kaido if Kaido wasn't knocked out. Kaido would not be in the magma if Luffy didn't put him there. If Kaido is dead, Luffy killed him.

Finally a good chapter after 2 horrible ones.I still wonder what became of Kaido and Big Mom, but ZKK is officially not happening I guess.
Thank god Oda killed Izo and Asura off, it was absolutely necessary for the plot.It kinda made me emotional and caught me off guard.Poor Marco.
I really wanna see the new bounties and Ryokugyu's face.I have an eerie feeling that he will kill/capture someone (either Kid or Law) which would also be good for hyping him.

Taking all that in mind, I still think Oda fast-forwarded everything after Luffy's final punch waaaay too much and it all felt so weird in the last couple chapters, but this one was surprisingly good and filled with interesting stuff and good pace.

What makes you so certain it wasn't Luffy's punch that killed him?:choppawhat:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro cut the more durable than Kaido, Luffy can't defeat less durable one without magma help
Zoro took mink medicine because he tanked Hakai. Luffy 1 shotted by far weaker Thunder Bagua
Luffy is not Sword God dumbass
Zoro defeated a YC1 and Luffy defeated a Yonko
Zoro took the steroids
ZKK did not and will not happen
Luffy is the Sword God