Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Alright, it's over. I guess Oda decided awakening Kaido was too strong even for Luffy. That was after all the handouts Luffy received too. That's sad. All that power and skills and not allowed to use or possess awakening.
:josad:
Nah he already use awaking power.

It is like ogre kaido with sharp teeth or flame mode kaido.

‘’No way kaido doesn’t use awaking when he know awaking power when someone try to kill or beat him.

The biggest letdown in this chapter definitely the 7 days timeskip. But other than that it's a fun chapter. Still waiting for Zoro lore from Loda.

I think there's a little chance the new emperor is not Kid and Law. Next chapter going to be good. Closing the 3rd act with Hiyori playing her shamishen.

Is there a chance that Greenbull is actually Oden son?. Because y'all know Oden before met Toki is the biggest playa.

ZoRi Zoro x Hiyori >>>

ZKK still happening. ZKK

Whats now your excuse?Or do you take your L?
What's wrong? You're not going to quote my entire post?
Alright, it's over. I guess Oda decided awakening Kaido was too strong even for Luffy. That was after all the handouts Luffy received too. That's sad. All that power and skills and not allowed to use or possess awakening.
Yeah, it's disappointing that the Oda screwed over so many characters just so that he can rush through Wano ending. He shouldn't has spent time drawing every single possible smile DF animal combination he could.

To me, ZKK wasn't about powerscale or anything like that. Some thought that was the case because they didn't understand. It was about giving us the Kaido and Wano ending we deserve instead of this empty hollow ending and a disappointing Kaido.

Starting tonight and from now on
We'll never, never be the same again
(Never be the same again)
Never be the same again
(Never be the same again)

But wait, a fine line's between fate and destiny
Do you believe in the things that were just meant to be?

According to Einstein's theory of general relativity ZKK not to occur was written down in history all along but we were just too early in time to grasp that. 👑

What's wrong? You're not going to quote my entire post?

Yeah, it's disappointing that the Oda screwed over so many characters just so that he can rush through Wano ending. He shouldn't has spent time drawing every single possible smile DF animal combination he could.

To me, ZKK wasn't about powerscale or anything like that. Some thought that was the case because they didn't understand. It was about giving us the Kaido and Wano ending we deserve instead of this empty hollow ending and a disappointing Kaido.
:kuzanshut:

:holdthisl: