Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Forget ZKK, the most disappointing thing for me was the wasted Grim Reaper plot
:josad:

I want more character depth, strength is not Zoro's main problem. He’s already a beast
It wasn't a plot dude, people seeing the grim reaper when they're on the verge of death is one of the most common tropes, ever.

Why did so many people think it was anything more than a manifestation of Zoro almost dying????????????

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
A bit slow: could have used more emotional resolution with Izo/Kiku.

I feel like Drake/Hawking's section was weirdly placed: should have been before this, IMO. I really like Hawking's "demise" though, but, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back... ugh...

Sad to see Hyori and Momo's reunion turned into more of a gag, too. Wanted more interaction between them.

Things I love
-Love Apoo's crazy energy (no idea why Kid isn't killing him)
-Seeing the girls and guys (+Yamato) have a fun bath after so much pain and suffering
-Yamato refusing to eat/bathe until Luffy woke up
-Zoro saying he came back from hell to beat up Sanji, LOL
-Green Bull HYYYYYPE
-Missing Law and Robin means Ponyglyph hype

This is a weird chapter: I like it, but it feels like two different chapters at once. I can understand why it's annoying so many people, this arc just doesn't feel finished. I'm more convinced than ever this is still 5 Acts, and we're about to finish Act 3.

He emphasizes even if he predicted the alliance victory (we don't know if he did), it wouldn't save his skin so he clung to Kaido like Bellamy did to Doflamingo out of pride. Pride is a deadly sin, consuming Hawkins and perhaps the cards saw that. On the flip side, Apoo reminds us that cowardice and turncoating is a successful survival tactic with many characters like Buggy, Caribou and Caesar as living proof.
Good point

LETS FUCKING GOO SANJI 1.5BIL ZORO 1.5BIL

STRAWHAT CREW HAS 3 YONKO LEVEL FIGHTERS NOW

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Sanji will stay under 1,5 bil, unlike Zoro

Did I just… die?
Looks like it