Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
As someone who started recently watching Bleach, Shunsui Kyōraku is one of my favorite Captains.

If Ryokugyu is anywhere similar to Shunsui, then he will probably become one of my favorite Admirals.
Well he does have the whole flowers motif going on for him, he loves his women and his overall carefree demeanor. He's ticking some boxes lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Ashura is CoC, and Zoro really didn't know about it.

Don't be in denial. Wano arc is less of Zoro's arc than WCI to Sanji, yet Zoro not only confirmed having CoC in Wano he also learned advanced CoC. While Sanji left WCI still as punching bag and only received daddy capsule as gift.
Ok.
Asura is CoC.
Then Zoro and Mihawk are the two most retarded top tiers in the story that apparently can't identify a CoC attack even when they know what CoC is.
Ok man.
Didn't know you thought Zoro was this dumb.

Ok.
Asura is CoC.
Then Zoro and Mihawk are the two most retarded top tiers in the story that apparently can't identify a CoC attack even when they know what CoC is.
Ok man.
Didn't know you thought Zoro was this dumb.
Doesn't matter. Haki theory wasn't taught in dojo. Makes sense Zoro didn't know that.
That's what literally happened in the manga: Kaido confirmed Asura is CoC, and Zoro didn't know about it. He just unlocked it before he even heard the word CoC and unlocked it before Luffy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Doesn't matter. Haki theory wasn't taught in dojo. Makes sense Zoro didn't know that.
That's what literally happened in the manga: Kaido confirmed Asura is CoC, and Zoro didn't know about it. He just unlocked it before he even heard the word CoC and unlocked it before Luffy.
It isn't, but sure man.
Guess Mihawk is dumb as fuck because in 2 years he couldn't tell Zoro he had CoC since he had Asura already.

Damn, man. Not even I would slander Posthawk like this.
:milaugh: