Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Comrade Caribou, Revolutionary Hero
Since Hawkins is the 1% chance of survival guy, I am not convinced he's dead tbh. Oda loves his extreme odds and what's the point of making it Hawkins all along too? Hype/mystery bait? Thats it? Did Oda change what he had planned with it?

It would have been more impactful if it was someone who had an actual 0% chance of survival and Hawkins reveals before he "dies" here that it was him. Thus we have an actual conclusive death here too. Oda giving him the slimmest of chances to survive makes me think he's baiting us as he LOVES his death fakeouts.

The ambiguity of his foretelling and final words here makes me think he's not gonna die, especially with Drake right there too. This could end up setting up Hawkins for Sword instead somehow potentially.

I really with Hawkins had been a Blackbeard captain/ally with the fatalist themes they have, but oh well.

Given how Faust has been non-existent post TS thought and one of Hawkins own main crew members seemed to die in a filler scene in the beginning of Wano too (falling into a chasm), maybe I'm just over analysing as usual and this is all we're gonna get from Hawkins and thhus "the best" too.

Very disappointing then.

The panelling and expression of Hawkins in his final moments there is great but I just feel numb seeing him handled like this. He was such a fascinating, promising character.
Great points. At first, I thought Hawkins was dead, but, now, I think this is going to play a part in X-Drake's storyline: a normal Marine would just let Hawkins die. Drake has made it clear that he, like Koby, has his own sense of justice. I don't think the CP0 guy that got smoked by Kaido was lying when he said he envied Drake: he honestly had respect for Drake's willingness to plunge into evil, and still uphold his own morals in the end.

Drake saving Hawkins would make his arc in Wano a lot better for me. Hawkins is so cool, his fruit, mannerisms, and speech style are all great. I hope he's alive.

I‘m not a ZKK-guy, yet I‘m disappointed about that missing piece Zoro should‘ve earned during Wano. And I‘m not talking about killing Kaido lol. Maybe more about his background and the relation between his village and Wano. Furthermore about the swordsmanship and the demons he can unleash throughout his swordsmanship.
Dunno..his plot at Wano doesnt feel accomplished overall.
Guess we are gathering those infos through the Vivre Card Magazins nowadays lol:josad:

I‘m not a ZKK-guy, yet I‘m disappointed about that missing piece Zoro should‘ve earned during Wano. And I‘m not talking about killing Kaido lol. Maybe more about his background and the relation between his village and Wano. Furthermore about the swordsmanship and the demons he can unleash throughout his swordsmanship.
Dunno..his plot at Wano doesnt feel accomplished overall.
Guess we are gathering those infos through the Vivre Card Magazins nowadays lol:josad:
Luffy got compared to ryuma rather than zoro. enough of this arc already.
:whitepress:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi

Does Sanji fighting and defeating an Admiral lower an Admirals stock for you? Compared to a Yonko? Or not?
depend greenbull feats, it will be island size now to recover wano .
If greenbull want to recover wano to become greener , he is going do island size plants growing in matter of second . Literally controlling nature or whatever you call. If oda want end wano and move another island. It would be 1053.

He is not fighting sanji in wano arc, but in future arcs more likely final war.