Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Great points. At first, I thought Hawkins was dead, but, now, I think this is going to play a part in X-Drake's storyline: a normal Marine would just let Hawkins die. Drake has made it clear that he, like Koby, has his own sense of justice. I don't think the CP0 guy that got smoked by Kaido was lying when he said he envied Drake: he honestly had respect for Drake's willingness to plunge into evil, and still uphold his own morals in the end.

Drake saving Hawkins would make his arc in Wano a lot better for me. Hawkins is so cool, his fruit, mannerisms, and speech style are all great. I hope he's alive.
Completely agree. I feel Mr Go was being entirely sincere to Drake and that makes him more a tragic character, especially given his apparent death and thus sealed fate too.

Hawkins could be a very valuable asset for Sword/the Marines to be pragmatic too.

This might be Drake's defining character moment so far too. That humility and taking a risk on Luffy, an enemy pirate at that too. PLus him being part of Sword and trying to be part of the greater good, instead of giving into personal, deliberate corruption like some other Marines or just being a blindly loyal dog to the WG.

Its also ironic if this happens as Hawkins was with Queen and Who's Who when they jumped Drake earlier after WW tricked Drake or so?

There's also this...

If he's not a complete sadist, especially as the month break happens at the end of this month, we will see his face hopefully! No reason we shouldn't at this point! Oda didn't do this to other Admirals either, they just appeared suddenly.

I think he's hiding Green Bull's face purposely because he is Ushimaru's son or related to him and Zoro's father. Why hide his face otherwise? His face is gonna be familiar to use somehow, its gonna be important somehow.

Oda is purposely going out of his way to hide what Green Bull looks like, why avoid showing his face as he talks hear and appears properly without being a silhouette?

It's way too damn suspicious.

But I got ridiculed for trying to provide a lot of "evidence" earlier on why he is related to Ushimaru and tried to be as reasonable and open minded about it too but you know, people don't want to read, give it a chance and listen.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:lusalty::risitameh:

We really need to see what he looks like, enough games already Oda. We went SO LONG waiting for Oden to be revealed and especially the prisoner in Udon who just turned out to be Kawa-mid-su. All that hype/teasing/baiting/trolling by Oda for so long, just to get that, sigh.

I can't believe we're gonna end up seeing what he looks like fully even before Vegapunk has a full proper silhouette at least!
I know I sound negative, but I don’t think Oda cares enough about Zoro to give him more of a backstory. His purpose is to just be the combatant of the crew. Even his fights are never going to get the time and effort that Oda puts into Luffy’s fights.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If he's not a complete sadist, especially as the month break happens at the end of this month, we will see his face hopefully! No reason we shouldn't at this point! Oda didn't do this to other Admirals either, they just appeared suddenly.

I think he's hiding Green Bull's face purposely because he is Ushimaru's son or related to him and Zoro's father. Why hide his face otherwise? His face is gonna be familiar to use somehow, its gonna be important somehow.

Oda is purposely going out of his way to hide what Green Bull looks like, why avoid showing his face as he talks hear and appears properly without being a silhouette?

It's way too damn suspicious.

But I got ridiculed for trying to provide a lot of "evidence" earlier on why he is related to Ushimaru and tried to be as reasonable and open minded about it too but you know, people don't want to read, give it a chance and listen.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:lusalty::risitameh:

We really need to see what he looks like, enough games already Oda. We went SO LONG waiting for Oden to be revealed and especially the prisoner in Udon who just turned out to be Kawa-mid-su. All that hype/teasing/baiting/trolling by Oda for so long, just to get that, sigh.

I can't believe we're gonna end up seeing what he looks like fully even before Vegapunk has a full proper silhouette at least!
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we dont see Ryo-chin face next chapter.
If we get the bounties, these are gonna take quite a chunk of the chapter, with all the reactions, etc.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know I sound negative, but I don’t think Oda cares enough about Zoro to give him more of a backstory. His purpose is to just be the combatant of the crew. Even his fights are never going to get the time and effort that Oda puts into Luffy’s fights.
That's exactly what I fear. I'm noticing this pattern with Zoro, Kaido, Queen and whoever else lately. I don't expect any Admirals to get backstories anymore except Akainu, which I'm not even certain if we will and if I'm lucky, Fujitora as well but I doubt it, we would have gotten that one at Dressrosa.

I've wanted one for Mihawk for the longest time now too but I'm slowly having to accept he may never get one too. I'm getting worried other characters such as Dragon, Garp, Kuma, Crocodile etc too.

Blackbeard joining WB as a kid is really disappointing to me too BUT I hope it was deliberate of him as he was planning on revenge on WB since back then for Xebec or something, I'm hoping and coping on that a lot.

I just don't understand why he insists on making Zoro resemble Ushimaru and Ryuuma and then even directly referencing how Zoro parallels them in this arc too and giving Ushimaru a cloak with green bulls on them.

We're gonna find out what his plans are for Zoro by the end of this month definitely imo. Its now or never I guess.

I fear how much of what those upcoming manuscripts will revealed, how much will have been removed from One Piece's story and thus abandoned.

Bringing Green Bull to Wano is gonna be the ultimate insult to injury if he turns out to not be related to Zoro after all too.

Oda really fucked up Zoro in this arc. He admitted the rooftop stuff wasn't gonna happen so WTF was Zoro gonna do then this arc?! Just fight King whilst MUCH healthier than from having to fight Kaido and Big Mom and tanking Hakai too? Would he have used Asura vs King instead too?

Also the fact that Diable Jambe/Sanjis fire powers and Asura are still a fucking mystery right now are bringing me so much despair and frustration too.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we dont see Ryo-chin face next chapter.
If we get the bounties, these are gonna take quite a chunk of the chapter, with all the reactions, etc.
Lmfao honestly same.

Oda is gonna milk it as much as possible.

After what Oda pulled in Udon with the "mysterious prisoner" and milking Green Bulls appearance to this point, I'm not as excited for Green Bull appearing right now as I should be too. I just know Oda is gonna fuck with us, because thats what he does.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmfao honestly same.

Oda is gonna milk it as much as possible.

After what Oda pulled in Udon with the "mysterious prisoner" and milking Green Bulls appearance to this point, I'm not as excited for Green Bull appearing right now as I should be too. I just know Oda is gonna fuck with us, because thats what he does.
It's not about milking.
See how people are complaining about this chapter feeling rushed?
But somehow people want both the bounties and Ryo's reveal next chapter.
Big chance that, if it happens, either the bounties dont feel hyped enough, or the reveal.

I understand the "not wanting to repeat EL 2.0", but Robin is a great potential plot hook right now.
So...Ryo-chin capturing her and making the SH's go after the Navy can be the direction to move the story forward.
Think about it. We have 3 road poneglyphs now. The 4th one is missing. What now? Where do we go?
:kayneshrug:

if the curtains on act 3 dont close next chapter im going to flame and harass everyone for a straight month. :cheers:

also this is cope, but act 4 in old jidaimono kabuki is often a road/travel narrative. knowing this series, i can absolutely see oda pulling some shit and playing off the shonen jump press releases that came out saying wano is over with "oh i said WANO was done, i didnt say the PLAY was done". as they go off to kaidos favorite island to find the poneglyph or go chase ryokugyu and robin or something

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinemon is really insulting Ashura and Izo with what he's survived by far compared to them too. Why couldn't he magic up some "plot armour" for them too with his DF?

People were tanking bombs pre TS including Usopp and such too IIRC? Obviously Pell too.

Oda is really using explosions a lot as way to kill off characters or at least try to and that itself is getting annoying too. Also timed bombs as plot devices a lot too.

That's exactly what I fear. I'm noticing this pattern with Zoro, Kaido, Queen and whoever else lately. I don't expect any Admirals to get backstories anymore except Akainu, which I'm not even certain if we will and if I'm lucky, Fujitora as well but I doubt it, we would have gotten that one at Dressrosa.

I've wanted one for Mihawk for the longest time now too but I'm slowly having to accept he may never get one too. I'm getting worried other characters such as Dragon, Garp, Kuma, Crocodile etc too.

Blackbeard joining WB as a kid is really disappointing to me too BUT I hope it was deliberate of him as he was planning on revenge on WB since back then for Xebec or something, I'm hoping and coping on that a lot.

I just don't understand why he insists on making Zoro resemble Ushimaru and Ryuuma and then even directly referencing how Zoro parallels them in this arc too and giving Ushimaru a cloak with green bulls on them.

We're gonna find out what his plans are for Zoro by the end of this month definitely imo. Its now or never I guess.

I fear how much of what those upcoming manuscripts will revealed, how much will have been removed from One Piece's story and thus abandoned.

Bringing Green Bull to Wano is gonna be the ultimate insult to injury if he turns out to not be related to Zoro after all too.

Oda really fucked up Zoro in this arc. He admitted the rooftop stuff wasn't gonna happen so WTF was Zoro gonna do then this arc?! Just fight King whilst MUCH healthier than from having to fight Kaido and Big Mom and tanking Hakai too? Would he have used Asura vs King instead too?

Also the fact that Diable Jambe/Sanjis fire powers and Asura are still a fucking mystery right now are bringing me so much despair and frustration too.
blackbeard is confirmed to have only joined whitebeard's crew because he thought that was the best way to find the devil fruit he wanted. so hes absolutely fake crying in that scene as a kid and had his plans ready to go even that young.

Is anybody annoyed by how Chopper is hugging Zoro and not Luffy?

Luffy is the main character and is the person who recruited him. Zoro didn't even have any integral part in Drum Island arc. Hiyori should be hugging him as a fellow character who lives in their other's shadows. While Luffy should be getting hugs from both Chopper and Yamato. I am very upset at how Oda is handling Chopper's character,

Luffy is the main character not Zoro!:choppawhat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!

I actually believe we're going to see a CRAP TON of flashbacks towards the end of this series. We're all assuming we won't get the stuff we want, but Act 3 hasn't even ended yet.

I think we get Queen's backstory when Queen meets up with Judge (I want to see Queen tell Judge his son is better than he is)
I think we get Kaido's backstory from King still
The other characters (I really want Crocodile's backstory) may have shorter flashbacks/lore dumps, but I'm sure they'll get some.

People are NOT going to like Zoro's backstory, though. If it goes along with my theories, and he's Ryuma's son, the internet will explode, and if he's Green Bull's kid, it will explode, too. No matter what happens with Zoro's backstory (even if "Nothing Happens") it's going to be controversial.

To me, One Piece has been Oda making a giant house of cards. All of these characters have mysterious motivations and backstories, and we're worried they won't come to fruition. I think the entire house is about to come crashing down, and we're going to see a bunch of ridiculous lore dumps collide with each other.

Imagine Shanks, Garp, Dragon, and King all staring down Luffy. Garp glares at Shanks, before whispering to Luffy, "It's time... to tell you what we know of the true history. Of the sins of God Valley."